Page 816 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3167167668068148158168178188268669161316 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Nicely done Dear E KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Yup. Go man Go! Yer on a roll -- Must be them Valkyries lancing at yer back side through the dust what's got ye all alert when ye paint.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank's Andy For showing Me Mary Quin and that Girl that I picked up at the Night-club was a friend

of M. Duneaway ok

Hi Cap'n Mac alright for some Laughing like a hyena I thought I was going to have a early Night

But after hearing Valkyries Girl's Singing I couldn't sleep so Painted the Scotsman My Grandfather

Who I never Met I think he was gone befor I was in the Craydle Ok Had to do a Tart up see if you

Think any better ?? Ciao POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mary  Quin      Copy      FINN    1.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	82885  

I have the pleasure to see and to learn from this book my friend..

Crikey, 'e looks like yon Valkyries be roonin' from 'im since he be kickin' it oop in Valhalla drinkin' wif Thor an' unravellin' Broomhilda's braids choost fer sport. Looks a strong sort, does yer ol' gran'dad.

Well I do see some family resemblance I do between your esteemed self and Mr Ploos Ploos Twain, oh aye. Definitely see it in the department of tha whiskers.

Very much an improvement o'er tha last version wif all tha' black in the face. This be mooch more lively. Good man. Great tribute to a venerable Scot! A prideful thing tha'. Go man go!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant Portrait. He be a good man to have around. Keeps them Singin' Valkyries back at the beauty salon where they normally do two shows at night and one in the afternoon.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Nice work eighty+. He looks like a happy chap

Hi. Samiro. Thanks for looking

Hi Cap'n Mac. Yeah he's a it bit be wilded all the Valkyries. Running around. Said it didn't
    Happen when I was in my Prime :

Hi Bertrude. Yeah. He's annoyed just got to pub. And some bugger is seating in (his) chair

I absolutely love Your last portraits! What a show of original approach and talent!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Good your back hope Youv'e got Rome back in order Now We've been tripping all round

ITaly With Merio ? on the TV look's like a land for Millionares Fantastico CIAO STATTE BBUONO......Si............Si

Hi Ken hope alls Well at your end of the DrawBridge Now the natives are quiet regards to your Dad

THank you Both for your Kind Comments POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a quick   play  with Andy's  Gal.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	134.3 KB 
ID:	82905