Page 815 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3157157658058138148158168178258659151315 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi cap'n Mac just up 15 .15pm. My sleep time has gone bonker 's. CIAO POZDRAWSKI
    (Doing my military time calculations. . . 12 from 15. . . Holy Time Zones Batman! Gettin' up at 3:15pm.)

Good on ye lad. Must have one appealing night life. For a time, I used to live in the night time. Was quiet and cooler and perfect for painting. Often times I would be going to bed when the sun was coming up or a little after. Getting up at 3pm was not unknown to me. But I was lucky enough to sleep whenever I wanted to and work whenever. One of the advantages of being an artist.

Go man go!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah Mac its not good all i've done was to tart up the opera Singer on the IPad when 1st woke laying in bed

hope this 12 hour sleep stint don't last as I'm getting nothing Done it will take 3 day's to get back to normal

ok POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Opera Singer 2.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	200.7 KB 
ID:	82854  

So what you're saying is you wake up to one opera tart? Hey, could be worse. . . you could be wakin' up to this bevy o' lassies clearing their throats. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svMHBPed9Bs
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac I did enjoy the girls Singing was like at the Prom's a sat and liserned until the Penny run out

Fancy that lot singing in the morning I would be out of bed so fast you wouldn't see my hasehole for dust

CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Forgot  Ask  Steve       FINN.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	82859  

Super painting Dear E!!!!!!!!! Did you met her in a club? KIA ORA
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap'n Mac I did enjoy the girls Singing was like at the Prom's a sat and liserned until the Penny run out

Fancy that lot singing in the morning I would be out of bed so fast you wouldn't see my hasehole for dust

CIAO POZDRAWSKI
    Hahaha. I have a hard time getting up sometimes too. Now I'm going to put it onto my iPhone and set my alarm to sound this music for tomorrow and see if I can get out of bed faster -- my bet is like a rocket launch. . . Best warn NATO if you're going to try it.

After all, one needs to test these things out if we're giving advice.

Hi Cap'n Mac sorry been dozing . Ok. CIAO. POZDRAWSKI

Hi Copy Mary Qian Thanks Andy STATTE BBUONO........Si...............Si

Name:	Mary  Qiun     Copy   FINN.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	82871  

Wow! That's a good one - had a look at the reference and you have captured his stern look. I'm glad he's not looking at me.

Hi Enug. Thanks. But at the last moment just as going to post I gave a quick
    Smash with the air brush to darken it but after post I could see it was over the top
    To heavy. Handed I did blame eye's. But they screamed not our fault was brain ok
    So there rest my case . CIAO. POZDRAWSKI