Page 814 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3147147648048128138148158168248649141314 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Mr. Eighty, just letting you know that I'm still following you and loving all that I see.

HI Enug Is it hot down under and do you get the feeling some time's that you might fall off and don't

they say never cross the path of a black Cat makes me think of Newcastle's colour's I like the one of the grandson

But Which way is the Crab Going

HI Cap'n Mac Thanks for AL Hirschfeld he's not so complicated as Mort Druckerwho bungs everything in including

the kitchen sink and POZDRAWSKI to you both
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Bruvffer.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	267.6 KB 
ID:	82825  

Hi Mr. Eighty no not hot yet - it's Spring now but by Christmas it will be hot and stay that way for the next three months. We're not in danger of falling off but just think - we are a number of hours ahead of you so we can let you know that tomorrow will be there.

Thank you for liking my efforts - I don't think even the crab knew which way he was going.

Hi there! I'm back and found many really excellent new paintings here, dear friend! Glad you kept them going and I wish You "stay well", as we say, over and over! I egoistically enjoy too musc this thread, you know ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Enug well if you fall off don't float to high up as I'll stand up on the south downs and will take my fishing

net and catch you unless your to high but don't worry as i'll Take my Kite so you can grab it as you

float by then I'll pull you in and with luck you'll have a bottle of brandy in your pocket CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Good To see your back in Rome as what with the Pope trying to drum up

more new Catholic's In the far east and you catching Sardin's Rome has gone to the Dog's but you should

be ok as I see you have a New Boy in charge in Brussell's as long as he kepts away from the Brothels

ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si did you do any water colour ???

Name:	M. Liepke  Copy   4       FINN.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	82830  

Hi Eighty....Another brilliant Malcolm T. Liepke painting, great job! I think you found the artist to learn from, so keep painting them, they are
    looking great and I sense your enjoying practicing with them....But you have a couple a hundred to go my friend, Liepke is known for having twenty or thirty pieces in the works at any given time.....he'll always have more new ones!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Liepke Paintings:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4592104&type=3
    Liepke write up:http://artblot.wordpress.com/2013/07...colm-t-liepke/

hi a Starter as will try to get an early night OK CIAO POZDRAWSKI couldn't remember his Name

ok Steve will know but not a M.LIEPKE

Name:	forgot ask Steve    STARTER   no1.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	82834  

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Hi Eighty....Another brilliant Malcolm T. Liepke painting, great job! I think you found the artist to learn from, so keep painting them, they are
    looking great and I sense your enjoying practicing with them....But you have a couple a hundred to go my friend, Liepke is known for having twenty or thirty pieces in the works at any given time.....he'll always have more new ones!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Liepke Paintings:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4592104&type=3
    Liepke write up:http://artblot.wordpress.com/2013/07...colm-t-liepke/
    Awesome links, Steve. Thanks.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    HI Enug Is it hot down under and do you get the feeling some time's that you might fall off and don't

they say never cross the path of a black Cat makes me think of Newcastle's colour's I like the one of the grandson

But Which way is the Crab Going

HI Cap'n Mac Thanks for AL Hirschfeld he's not so complicated as Mort Druckerwho bungs everything in including

the kitchen sink and POZDRAWSKI to you both
    The Gershwin Boys? Talented lads.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi cap'n Mac just up 15 .15pm. My sleep time has gone bonker 's. CIAO POZDRAWSKI