Page 808 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3087087587988068078088098108188589081308 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,080 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Good on ya lad! Gettin' oot an' aboot on the Ploos Boos. Nothin' could be fainer.

I see ye ran inta Honore Daumier along tha way. Good one, that. I looked at it and thought ta meself tha ol' Mr Ploos be startin' ta look all French of a sudden. Boot then I figured it were a Chunnel boos tha ye got on in error tha' took ye clean across to the 18th century.

They used ta have a TV show here when I were a lad called The Time Tunnel. The producers and writers had no idea it would be The Time Chunnel what ye actually got operatin' -- just made for artists.

Good on ye. Fine work, gettin' ye all cross-pollinated and what not.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!! Pose-draw-scheme!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

So that's the artist. Cap'n MAc been in my downloads for a long time I was looking for satchmouth

But as you know. My computer likes to hide stuff from me. That's why I ended up with the girl I

Could see it was only a 5 minute sketch Hornore. Daumier I be Blowed. Ok went back to look.

And I've landed back with the. Poor bugger's who got gassed in the war to end all war's

. ciao. POZDRAWSKI

Hi Cap'n Mac Up late the early bird catch'es the Worm Yeah I've been sitting by your Blinding Hole so far nothing has come up so had a look at H.Daumeir while laying in bed

This morning yep when I finished with the army and get demobed I'll go back to him as I like his Style had a bit of fun on the IPad ok Ciao POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fun with Daumier.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	171.7 KB 
ID:	82702  

Fair bit of work there, Mr Ploos. Here's Andrew Loomis that everybody (including meself) tend to go on about as having written some really wonderful how-to-draw and paint classics.

Check it out. If you study some of his ways, you might get something out of it. Consider the internet as being the creative hole that provides inspiration and how to realize them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=andr...iw=933&bih=433

Go laddie!!!!!! Draw-Pose-Scheme!

PS: I noticed that not every thumbnail image showed his work. So you can see whether it's his when you click on the images for a better look and link. Just pick the good stuff when you tiptoe through the thumbnails.
    Last edited by D Akey; 08-29-2014 at 01:17 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

No Comment POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The   Somme joy's of War.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	182.0 KB 
ID:	82703  

Yeah.

Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah A atomic Heaven POZDRAWSKI

Name:	H. Daumier  Copy   STARTER'S   No 1.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	82704  

Pretty sensational drawing. You really have this style knocked. Bravo! Steal some of the licks for your own drawings maybe? Maybe you already do and that's why this style comes to you in full. Really great one!!!!!!!!!!

Go Mr Ploos Go Go GO!!!!!!!!

Hi Cap'n. Mac. Thanks. Nearly finished. Just having. A bite to eat. And listed to the Prom's. Ok

POZDRAWSKI

Hi H. Daumier Finn Time for coffee OK POZDRAWSKI

Name:	H. Daumier   Copy      FINN.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	82705