Page 772 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2726727227627707717727737747828228721272 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,720 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

From a picture of Lucien Freud while painting

Dear mate, you induced me to paint Lucien Freud the painter now and I have an ongoing painting excercise a picture of him, quite aged, while painting.
    The base is going to be a traditional painting, but I would add on top of it on a new one, a more materic, dense, thick paint tryng to follow his style.
    Here's the WIP so far. I wonder if You paint following the same dressing (or rather undressing) code of him or You go even beyond and You use the satyr attire You had to pose on Edouard Manet's painting ... LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freud painting.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	487.0 KB 
ID:	81619  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Looking Good Caesar. Is he playing tennis as well as painting but then as you said. Nothing.

Suprieces. You as far as Lucien was concerned. but where did you get the picture from ???

Caio STATTE BBUONO. Just watching. Tennis being. Lazy. Ok

Ok. Caesar. Found it I just didn't go down the image list as far.? Freud Night painting. Ok

Hi Freud Starter no 3 I'm Not amused SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freud    STARTER   No  3.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	81623  

Cor Blimey. . . it's bloody Helen Mirren that! I recognize 'er, don't I. Saw 'er in a motion picture I done. She don't seem ta cotton too keenly ta ol' Lucien in 'is paint rag loincloth. She was far kinder without 'er own kit, kinder on the ol' eyes, she was. . . and is, I'd wager a month's wages I would.

She bought a castle, ya know. . . a smaller one, but quite medieval like. Don't think she'll be invitin' Herr Freud tho. . .but since I ain't 'er social secretary, who knows. She is a grand officianodo of paint an' painters, I 'eard tell.

Nice work. Mr Ploos. If yer still in the castle stormin' game, you may just be gettin' a call from 'er nibs. . . and ye can put the smile back on 'er mug, cunning painter that ye are. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac I think you saved me from the tower after which they stick yuh barnett on a pike and parade threw the

streets of London Tarn so you can do a bit of Sketching so yuh can make a few bob on the way t the Catercombs

at the Least I can say is but its Helen Mirren Cap'n Mac told me ok so your head will be next to mine on our Walkerbout

Ok POZDRAWSKI we might need it ????

A beauty bonzer rip-snorter of the queen Eighty!

Hi Robbie not realy finished as was going to tart up the jewelery but then Helen Mirren said not to bother as there only props

for the film, reckon that painting cost Lucien his Title but then he didn't care two sods anyway ? not like poor old

Lester Piggot KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI it do roll off the tonque nice you try Robbie

Haha even her majesty cannot escape from your talent Dear E+ KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Ho Ho HO Andy sorry to confuse you as its Helene Mirren Caio STATTE BBUONO...Si Si