Page 771 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2716717217617697707717727737818218711271 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Fine paintings again, dear ATPlus! No I didn't see Greece penalty, but referees are particularly bad in this Championship, maybe to preserve some champions for later phases or just because of inability. Europe's representatives have been chopped away in a quite large share, so even Greece may help to keep this Cup from becoming just a Latin American inner issue ... Anyway Italy deserved to leave with the approach they had in the last two matches, except the useless last 10 minutes of the last one. Today I had much laugh with all the parodies i found on the net about the the Huruguay biting attacker, Suarez. LOL It's incredible that after many episodes they still let him play without a muzzle. He just can't refrain from tasting someone, each now and then ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hey Eighty, fabulous paintings dear man!

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Found On a old Newspaper KIA ORA
    Here now, Cookie, I ordered fish AND chips. So where's me chips, then, eh? I guess they left them fall where they may. . . either that or this here lass done gobbled them up while waiting around.

Reckon ye go back far enough to remember how they wrapped the old British standard fish and chips in newspaper. . . The lads at sea need to check their nets a little more careful like. She's been out of the water so long she done lost her tail.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One What not even a replay a bout Suarez are you sure that your player did get his girl friend to bite him last

knowing he could get Suarez sent off ?? just a thought knowing how cheating goes on in football these Days wasn't like that in

Stanley Mathews day's

hi Ken thanks did look at your latest but they led me away Screaming : confused:

Hi Sandy Thank for looking I'm trying to copy Freuds to calm myself down ok

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah they used to taste better in newspaper but I think it maybe when you reach my age the Taste buds age as well

Sorry if I confused you as it was a page from the Independent Magazine 27 January 1990 ok and on the back another Freud

POZDRAWSKI To You All
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freud  copy.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	81609  

So then, Mr Ploos, you found some paintings laying around in the kitt-less all together and got inspired. Freud is a strange cat to my tastes, but lots of folks like him and call him a genius. Who knows. He made his mark and that's a fact. No small task that.

I know he distorts some, and while most of the painting looks good (I haven't seen the original to compare), I would say her head may be a wee bit largish and certainly she has Samson's own jawbone. But the figure is good and the form lays as it would naturally. Distortion and exaggeration are tools artists use all the time. Overall it's a really successful painting. From his reputation, Lucien would surely want to bed her. So thumbs up!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi cap'n. Mac. Yeah. I did notice that should have wiped her face away and start again but being

Lazy. Tried to cheat but only made it worse it's a funny painting anyway think it was in his

Later period. Ok I'll have to google see what I can find POZDRAWSKI. . .

for Cap'n Mac do it look any better now i've taken Samson's jawbone away POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freud    Copy    Mac.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	81616  

Dear ATPlus, Mr. Suarez was eventually convicted to a kennel (he cannot play several matches and for a period and not even enter a Brazil World Championship stadium anymore). As for Mr. Chiellini, we made him an injection against rabia and he should be OK, apart from the collective national team figure. I see You went to a morgue to get some models for nudes .... LOL I'm kidding. I appreciate Lucien Freud very much; he's probably the greatest artist of the last half century when it comes to painting human figure in all its value, weight, personality and drama.
    Congrats for the choice and outcomes!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar OMighty One. Yes it do look like a marque I don't think he liked spending his money

Jewish blood held him in check. I've just started another one which cost him his title. I'm not sure

Yet wether to post it or not. Coss I might end up in the tower ok. As for the football. .??? Think they

Should rename it. Called the Reff's benefit cup . STATTE. BBUONO.....Si......Si