Page 766 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2666667167567647657667677687768168661266 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I love it that you'd rather paint than do housework Eighty. When the fella goes away for a few days, I let everything pile up while I paint.

Like a lot the new entries Dear E+ Regards
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Year Robbie. As you know. The world stands still when your painting good to see your ok

Hi Steve Did you see England get Beat. But not that we'ar surprised as we have got used to it

. KiA ORA STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si. To you. Both

Sorry. ANDY. I'm still half asleep.

Ho there, Lord Ploos. Well met. I am off to sacrifice to the gods and nature spirits the footed ball upon yonder Hendge of Stone, in hopes that such a beheader shot shall mayhaps issue forth credits upon thy scoreboard. And I raise a cry "for Great Brighton!" till the next game, forsoothe and forthwithe! May the gods of St George kick it into overdrive! So tarry not, thus shall I away personally to the heelands, where a vintage beverage hath me name upon it. . . oh aye!
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-20-2014 at 11:53 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac. Sorry all your sacrifice'es have been in vain. As the English team had only gone to Brazil

To taste the local beer. And learn how to. Tango and to stand in the noonday sun with hankeys's tied

Over their heads. Ok. . . . POZDRAWSKI , it just rolls off the Tonque

Congratulations for the marvellous newbride and condolence, my dear friend, for what You already know.
    I'm afraid Rooney, always an absolutely great champ, would need a blessing in our sanctuaries and a couple of Your defenders a master abroad to fix some basics and smart tactics. It's a pity You lost that sad way since You substantially made a good enough job after all. Anyway if we succeed winning all the three matches, not very likely indeed I'm afraid, there's still a little hope. Balotelli twitted he will do his best to achieve it, hoping that Queen Elisabeth would kiss him on the cheek in case ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes as we expected the Sun was too hot for our Lowly paid team so they wandered around in a Daze wondering why they were there as nobody

had told them Why ?????? a quick sketch too make us Laugh as thats all we will get
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brazil.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	158.0 KB 
ID:	81538  

You're always a hoot, dear ATPlus!LOL I'm sure English players enjoyed the place and got more or less their tan or sunburns, depending on the skin tone.
    I accidentally brushed up a caricature of the last European Championship which unfortunately would still apply this far ....The title is Big Game and of the Three Lions in the park there's only one left (WWF was alerted)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big Game.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	247.3 KB 
ID:	81539  
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-20-2014 at 10:12 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O mighty One. I like yuh sketch but hav'nt a clue who he is as nower- days

Managers come and go so fast as just as I think I know them thev'e gone . Well I wish your

Lot lots of luck but beating England don't mean much as everybody can . Yeah. I think I'll

Put a few bob on Germany Or or Nederland even thou the Aussie's Scared the shits out of them)

Caio. STATTE BBUONO. ....Si.............Si