Page 763 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2636637137537617627637647657738138631263 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Madam Katie Of the Moara Good to see U back waving the Flag but she do look a bit on the hauty side

Hi How could I resist after U showing me Her in full flow

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Stop gloating it would seem that we only had one Player who could run rings round your

Mob Sterling our other great player's had gone AWOL on the night Plus Pilo was given time to stroll around the park

Like on a sunday afternoon with his kids whats up with the Germans then have I missed out something as wether

i'm english or not ??? A welsh dad and scottish mum and a hint of irish and maybe Italian Spanish German who knows The

List is endliss yuh take what your Given To all POZDRAWSKI STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si SHENTI jainkang

Not Brighton that I'm sure I mean what would we do without our Millons of Pebles WE could walk on sand even

CIAO POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A Sandy. Beach.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	81496  

Beautiful seashore, makes me wanna swim (hope there will be no sharks ) KIA ORA
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Ho. Ho Andy. No not here, as there main feeding station is Aussieland ciao pozdrawski

With Germans? They're quite often reputed unbeatable panzers and we regularly beat them on any most important occasion since Mexico '70, Spain '82 up to the 2006 World Championship in Germany and in the Last European Championship. They got a complex, England is going to have a similar record pretty soon according to statistics.
    Anyway I hope the Three Lions get rid of Costa Rica and Uruguay and anyone else also because it may help us to have an easier trip ...
    By the way, we didn't have all the primary players we expected to either ... (one got injured before leaving and two more still out).
    Looking at Your artpieces, You won the painting match though with an impressive score!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah as they say The game of Football Has gone to the Dog's and corruption has become Rife

what with the Wrestling that goes on at Corner's and player's Feigning injury laying shrieking as if their leg has been

Broken then up and running like a hare two seconds later so there should a 5 minute in a penalty box for cheating at the

moment that would cause trouble as there would be only the goalkeeper's left on the field not that the fans would care as

long as it was their goalkeeper who won on Penaltys

Keep Laughing CAIO ?? STATTE BBUONO......Si.............Si

If You refer to the process of selection of Qatar for next World Championship, some referees and matches in the Japan-Korea World Championship, the Japanese referee in the first match Brazil Croatia and a few other cases, including goals by hand and ghost goals England and Netherland suffered, I would agree, dear mate.
    Hopefully it won't be the rule in Brazil too, to the advantage of the hosting country and team which wouldn't need favors.
    Anyway soccer is not just a matter of technique and virtuosity, speed and intensity, precision and effectiveness, analytical planning, physical predominance etc., but also of psychological endurance, teamwork, overall intuition, smartness, experience and, most of all, genius; You need the best mix them all, but it's somehow an art, so, ultimately, no one wins in points or by moving the ball the most (though we did and Spain or Brazil even more), but by scoring more goals. In our match, alas, to have some older guys strolling and confidently passing instead than rushing all the time, considering the temperature and humidity, was appropriate and by managing the game we ended up in better physical conditions and the pole and the bar around Your goalkeeper can testify it, as well as the real occasions count ...
    SLAINTE and STATTE BBUONE, I'm sure You'll be the other team to go further (I didn't made a Lion carpet drawing as yet) and I hope the environmental conditions of the worst possible and almost deadly places where our Group plays now, won't destroy our teams too soon.

CAESAR Corr Blimey Do you honestly belive all that guff that you wrote I think you should go and Kiss the Popes Ring and

Ask for forsgiveness No all yoking apart the Egliish Fan's will be suprised and pissed out of their Minds

if we get threw to the next round yeah I've often watched the game when we won the world cup and to this day I've

Wondered how!!! either the Russian ref was bribed or the Germans out of the kindness of the their hearts let us

Win And if you Belive that you'll belive that the Pope plays Centre Forward for ITALY

CIAO STATTE BBUONO......................................Si.... .................................................S i :cool
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AVRIL         FINNl.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	81503  

LOL The Pope this time supports Argentina he comes from, I'm afraid, , while I just wonder who Mr. Blatter supports (not asking him why of course) ...
    Anyway I really love your last chick too! I guess all the lassies therearound would queue in front of Your door should they learn of Your ability!

Hail o Caesar. O Mighty. One I've just seen a Italian Beauty. Win at tennis at eastboune. A sight for my

old Eye's as for the football. The only team that has looked. Like winner's. Is nethland with Robbin who Chelsea should never let go for me the player of the year a sheer delight to watch I only hope
    They win as Robbin deserves it. Ok the football is about to start. Ciao. STATTE BBUONO. Si....Si