Page 762 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2626627127527607617627637647728128621262 ... LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Lots of new work Eighty, there's no stopping your enthusiasm, is there??

I have been looking in to see what you're up to but staying quiet, with a major health issue raised it's ugly head.

Hello Robbie Sorry to hear that just as you were Feeling ok hope its only a slight Hickcup , Did You ever see the film Gotta gotta to Dance

that me with Painting lock stock and Barrel KIA ORA

hi Ok Thanks to Ray For letting me Copy may be Rough but i did enjoy Trying to copy his Brushstrokes :cool

SLAINTE .....KIA ORA.....STATTE BBUONO ..SI..Si .......SHENTI jainkang ......POZDRAWSKI.....GOOD HEALTH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A copy  of Ray's  for Practise.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	81470  

Hi Damasco I did Try but this what I ended up with looks a bit like a Street map

And Ray's Gal with a change POZDRAWSKI

Name:	For  Damasco.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	81480   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of  Ray's  No   2     FINN.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	81481  

Hi Eighty.... Great job on the practice copies, you've been busy I can see, really like Ray's lady, good job!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Robyn....Sorry to hear about your health, wishing you well my friend...

Hi Steve your up Early did the wife chuck you out, as was your turn to make the coffee Thanks Pleased you like

my copy of Ray's girl I did use the Roller to block it all in 1st time as wasn't going for a copy just sort of doodling then it

all fell into place ?? and when looking at Ray's 2nd version I could see He had suggested her arm so made her throat

opening her hand and as it looked ok left it as seen POZDRAWSKI yup it do roll off the tonque

AVRIL STARTER No 1 ok think I've Cropped her to Small ok KIA ORA

Name:	Avril       STARTER     No 1.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	81490  

Wow she looks so classy in this latst one Dear E+, I see you've become one of her adepts too CIAO and STATTE BBUONO...SI SI
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi there dear Eighty, I havent forgotten you honestly. Trouble with computer and laziness. SORRY
    So much to look at but its been a joy to travel through your paintings. Well done dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I'm glad You are working full force to Your artpieces, dear ATPLus! Fortunately it only took one day to digest the Brazilian soccer match outcome.
    Since You got a good team and Mr. Hodgson is quite familiar among us, I wish You go on up to the final match, so that we may possibly continue, on an even more worthwhile occasion, the tradition of regularly beating England in events when it matters and You can also share the doom and be a consolation to the poor Germans thereabout ... LOL
    But on second thoughtl, .... you're possibly Scottish, not English, aren't You?
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-17-2014 at 01:32 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!