Page 760 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2606607107507587597607617627708108601260 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Cap'n Mac I'm pleased you liked the Wee one as have posted off to Ireland hope yhey don't hit me over the with a Shilllayle??? well U know what I

mean having a touch of Irish blood trickling threw yuh Veins Yeah before the sea washed away the walkover

Hi Ken thanks yeah that Hi-tec stuff of yours blew my mind and had me Dreaming that maybe one day after the three bears have gone home

and the reaper hasn't caught up with me Maybe--------ah To U Both Pozdrawski its the way that U say it what Counts

Hi Cap'n Mac I've just spotted that Jimi link you left me tried to save but no ok so grabed the IPad and done a quick sketch a bit rough

but good for a laugh ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Go. Jimi.  Go.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	81435  

A cute baby with a sweet potato nose marvellously painted. Did You start working in a hospital nursery? I see Jimi is plugging his ears, so You probably aren't that good at singing lullabies after all ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty one What a good observation. You have about Jimi. Now whe'n I look at
    Him. I see he's. Plugging his ears. And his face'al it's as if he's saying ( my Gawd what a noise).
    thank you O Mighty One. Statte. BBUONO ....Si......Si

Spot on Ken yeah

ok Hiwatha painted with the Bucket the other one a TV sketch I didn't now who she was or what all the shouting was about as I
    only clicked on more or less at the end ok so guess who she is from my sketch ??? to all POZDRAWSKI Sorry MKROOT my Polish she ain't so very good

Name:	Hiwatha.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	81442   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TV. Who.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	81443  

Hi Not much I can say about this one as it speaks for its-self ok POZDRAWSKI ow I do like saying that it rolls of my tonque

Name:	And down on the  Farm      STARTER  No  !.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	159.3 KB 
ID:	81445  

Hi Eighty...All cool stuff...... love the quick sketch of Jimi, I'd be pluggin my ears as well if visiting them lovely Irish babes!
    All good stuff friend!
    Take care,
    Steve

So good on yer Jimi. . . Cor blimey, matey. . . I mean yer Jimi's a good un', laddie, cause he were too tight afore, but ye Jimi'd him loose. . . ach! Or is it more correcter ta say ye jimi'd him looseLY. . . ye done ol' Jimi proud lad. . . good one.

Now as to your ghost sheep. . . I think Bo Peep is still looking for 'em, understandably because they're so indistinct and phantasmagorical like. . . but somebody musta ate em, yet they're still haunting the stables. . . Only their screams of terror need work. The delivery ain't quite so disconcerting when they sneak up behind ye and go "BAA!!!". . .

We've a dialog coach from Hell working on their diction. . .Let's listen in to the dialog coaching: "Now, come on lads, come on you lot listen up. . .As I've told you 1000 times, you have one line and you have to get it right. Your line is 'BOO!!!!!'. It's pronounced 'BOO'. Double 'oo'. Think Bo as in your former shepherdess Little Bo Peep, only longer on the Booooo and drop the Little and Peep. Right. Now come on, you're not going to scare anyone with 'BAA'. It's 'BOO!!!'. . . All together, then, let's hear it with clarity in the vowels. . . BOO!!!!. Right, now your turn. . ."

Now here are a couple soccer squads you might take to painting, Mr Ploos. They would fit nicely with your series of Phantoms of the ArtRage.

See attached, and maybe you could have these invisible man soccer players riding in like Valkyries on these Lost Dutchman ghost sheeps. Go Man Go!!!!!!

Name:	Starting_XI_v_NUFC.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	267.2 KB 
ID:	81448  
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-13-2014 at 07:14 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream