Page 755 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2556557057457537547557567577658058551255 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Now the picture is begining to get Clearer I can see What its all about a whit was Caravaggio its two Lord's at the table

the bloke with the Turban on is serveing the food and the religous guy because they are of high status is Breaking bread for them

While two Lords are Roaring with laughter at the Joke about The Actress and the Bishop ok there hangs a tale

SLAINTE.. KIA ORA.. STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si SHENTI jainkang PEDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Caravaggio    STARTER    No   3.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	81311  

You certainly show courage engaging in so many demanding artworks! What's more is that You succeed getting very personal and really wonderful outcomes!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Exclamation

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Thank. you. I see the background has darkened. So the religious guy has

Lost His cardagan. which is black it all shows ok on my Wacom it's the first time this has

happened. Any ideas why??? STATTE. BBUONO.....Si.........Si

ok Lula Love Its just that I can't find my Bowtie do you know where it is ?? SHENTI jainkang

Name:	Commen    George.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	81312  

Hi Could it be Father and Son ??? KIA ORA

Name:	Father    &     Son.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	81313  

Great work dear eighty, always enjoy your wonderful talent, take care and good health to you

Hi Pat I see your still in Canada then KIA ORA

Name:	The  Somme.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	136.4 KB 
ID:	81318  

I remember that painting or was it a photo of those poor blinded soldiers having experienced mustard gas. I saw it in grade school and it was at the time very informational only, as I couldn't really imagine what it must have been like. I kinda got it was horrible. But I can imagine it now that I've been around for decades and have seen a bit of anguish. But in keeping with the synchronicity of what I see here in the forums and what I see in my life, there was an even more poignant moment that I experienced on tele just within a week or two that relates directly to this painting you did.

I was just watching a moment in the WWII detective show Foyle's War in which a Chief Detective Inspector from a different district than Foyle, but of the same rank and age, who had a surly attitude throughout the episode was announcing to Foyle that he was giving it all up because he had given up on humanity. He'd seen too much. To illustrate his reasoning, he was explaining to Foyle who had also been in WWI, the moment when the gas was first used, and he had been in those trenches. . . and the lads had no idea what it was -- how surreal were the clouds slowly moving toward them and they just stood there. . . until the screaming. What a horrible and powerful monolog. This painting gets that, probably all the more profound owing to the atmospheric look of it as if the gas were still lingering, which of course it couldn't be. But it drives the essence home through the hazy technique you used.

Powerful, Mr Ploos.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

But Caesar do we Remember and care ???

Name:	The   Somme     STARTER   No 2.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	81326