Page 749 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2496496997397477487497507517597998491249 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,490 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Best of luck to you with your surgery Mr Akey. I hope it all goes well for you, and you are back giving cheek online soon. I'm sure we'll miss your wonderful humour!

Eighty, I really like your portrait and recent works! Now, tell me, how do you source your paintings subjects? I'm fascinated with the variety. Just something in the search engine or ...... ?

Hi Cap'n Mac Watch out as those Nurse'es Will just love to pinch yuh Bum ok will be waiting for your return so we can hear all the Hospital Gossip

And your battle Scars in a couple of day's I will have waiting for you a Haggiss and a couple of moon River's Hoots Mon Regards Mr Ploos

@D Akey....

Best wishes and sending out a prayer for a perfect surgery for you dear D Akey....
    And remember.....
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    You stay optimistic and let them take care of you. We don't get that level of attention in the real world all that much, which ain't a bad thing. So enjoy what you can and pinch a couple nurses on the bum, there's a good lad. Get your money's worth.
    Take care and hurry and get
    back to us friend,
    Steve

Hi Eighty......see you been busy with the last three, very nice!
    Take care......
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 05-29-2014 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Saying Hi to Eighty...

Hi Robbie Thanks well anything I see and like the look of to force me to try ok even if it don't look to good but must admit the tools seem to

be working better or I have improved If So then all those Thousands of Bus Sketch'es have helped me ok does that help Robbie KIA ORA

Hi. Steve thanks. Sorry I missed you. Must have been pulling Cap'n Mac Leg

You're a champion of painting, dear mate, and Your interpetation of famous paintings really outstanding! But what are You writing in the last one, half naked and with a skull as a paperweight? LOL (one of the versions of San Girolamo, Jerome in English I guess, by Caravaggio)
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Sorry run out of paper, my Fault realy I seem to be doing that lately same with the Pope on the cross get carryied

Away until I get to the legs so have to chop them off yes I know I should redraw thats what Caravaggio would have done between Dueling

Are you any good with a Rapier or broadsword or flintlock if yes then I'm sorry as my legs are not so good maybe in a year or two ???????

CIAO STATTE BBUONO.....Si..................................... .....................Si

Hi Ken Thanks as was a pratice one as i'm not good with colour and when I try a Dab will do yuh it looks wrong ok thats why I keep trying prehaps if i could

use Layers it would help me ok regards to your Dad KIA ORA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Lute  Player   Caravaggio      STARTER    No 1.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	144.2 KB 
ID:	81225  

Hi OK just another Lute Player they must be the flavour of the month KIA ORA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lute Player     Theo  Rumbouts    STARTER   No 1.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	81226