Page 722 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2226226727127207217227237247327728221222 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Beautiful Marilyn Dear E+ Kia Ora
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Andy. Thanks I've done a copy of your Girl shall I post it or leave for a couple of days ?
    STATTE BBUONO

Hi Eighty, what a gorgeous Marilyn! You have achieved such a direct gaze with the eyes. The cleavage? Maybe needs a little work, but you need to keep some of these fellas calm in this forum!

Thanks. Robbie. But I still think I lost. Marilyn

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Thanks. Robbie. But I still think I lost. Marilyn
    You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave -- Marylin that is. . . Man, what a beautiful woman. . . She said she just popped out for a moment to powder her nose. You understand. . . Here she is back and ready for finishing your pic, such a love she is.

http://static.abposters.com/image/75...ond-i11512.jpg
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Andy. Thanks I've done a copy of your Girl shall I post it or leave for a couple of days ?
    STATTE BBUONO
    Post it whenever you want Dear E+ Ciao
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks will try and get her before she ups to powder her Nose ok it was my fault as had her on the IPad which I had proped up by the Wacom to copy her

But the IPad keeps switching off to add to the fun ok this next fun one maybe before your time ?? SLAINTE KIA ORA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mae. West.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	80739  

Hi Cap'n Mac Ok a quick Tart up thanks at last I'm catching a glimps of Marilyn may do more later ok

Thanks Andy see what you think ?? To You Both SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO Si..............Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy  Of Robbie's   Gal      no2.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	80740   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy   Of    Andy's    Gal.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	208.6 KB 
ID:	80741  

<in WC Fields twang> Aahh yeeeessss. . . Mae West -- the human flotation device the Air Corps named a life jacket after, where "Come up and see me sometime. . ." took on a whole new meaning.

Very amusing.

As to Marylin's pic, it looks better, but check out the chest (the breastbone area above the bosom), give it another look and you'll see the shadow is less pronounced above a certain height. It's a different character for a couple anatomical reasons, but we want the plane to flatten out somewhat. To compound the matter some, the skin also may be a little tanned which gets interesting in B&W because the darks are doing double duty between describing form/shape and having the skin a wee bit darker in that area which then meets lighter skin.

All of those things require a slightly different handling. So that breastbone area is somewhat flatter and thus being softer and more diffuse (though specific), whereas the form shadow on the breasts is rounding out the shape to the eye and can appear more comparatively linear and directional. But you're zeroing in on it, and this version is far better than the last.

As to the copy of Andrea's, it looks really good to me!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Great goings Mr Ploos, keep em coming as we all enjoy seeing your journey