Page 712 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2126126627027107117127137147227628121212 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

The boss looks. . . well boss, if I can use a term from the mid-century (hate that term) California AM radio in the 1960s. Boss in that case = groovy baby, yeeaaahhh!
    You really did a tremendous job on his face and head -- but the unexpected part that sort of blows my mind is your attention to detail! WOW. GREAT support for a fantastic portrait. Look at those little emblems on his shirt and the sofa pattern is all rococo, or maybe baroque, and in perfect perspective.

Super dooper. . . Go Lads, go gO GO!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi jean. Thanks. It's late. Or are You. Out of your comfort zone. . Kia Ora

Well Cap'n Mac. You did tell me to watch out for detail so I took a bit longer even then I missed out on the sandal Ok the mother was very pleased. Going to print it and frame it. I said. For a few quid more
    To have it gelli onto canvas but I not sure about digital do U know .?? Ok thanks SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Well Cap'n Mac. You did tell me to watch out for detail so I took a bit longer even then I missed out on the sandal Ok the mother was very pleased. Going to print it and frame it. I said. For a few quid more
    To have it gelli onto canvas but I not sure about digital do U know .?? Ok thanks SLAINTE
    Never done a giclee (is what those printed canvases are called I believe). But as to the size, you have to ask the printer what their requirements are. The higher the resolution the better the quality usually. But they have guidelines and they're the only ones that matter since they're printing it.

A bunch of people here on AR have done them before. I'm sure they would be happy to share their experience with you.

There is ONE THING MISSING, lad. . . your signature. You want to put that in for the print. Don't need to put it here online. But for the lad's sake when his grandkids see it in due course. Do the full run, Mr Ploos, there's a right proper gentleman painter. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I like the flower painting a couple of pages back.
    The last painting looks very good too nicely done.
    my gallery/website x x

Hi Silvie Thanks yeah they were the result of looking at Silvy colours stired the brain to have a go I did tell im I don't do flower's he just said

ferme t'boule nuff said

Hi Cap'n Mac I've done as U reconmendid ok I'll go back and do the same to the one with the Barnett KIA ORA To U Both

Hi Just Arseholing around on the IPad ok SLAINTE...KIA ORA...STATTE BBUONO...Si......Si....SHENTI jainkang
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scarface---------.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	80458   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anne.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	80459   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	La Grenouillere.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	289.1 KB 
ID:	80460   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting Title Oil 2.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	307.8 KB 
ID:	80461  

ok Thought there was another one must have gone in the wrong file ok KIA ORA

Name:	Two's  a. Crowd.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	80462  

Hi Cap'n Mac Done as Requisted Ok have a look SLAINTE ...KIA ORA...STATTE BBUONO...Si......Si...SHENTI jainkang

Name:	The     BOSS     FINN     SIG.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	128.0 KB 
ID:	80485  

Looks like you went the opposite direction for a bit with bold sketches that are not fastidious. And there's the Bossman! Back to a nice clean portrait and a right happy chappie in his element. Looking grand.

Also love the tight laced Victorian see thru -- hahah. She's doing you a rather personal dance, lad. The mind boggles! And there may be the Bossman's Brother in the offing.