Page 710 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2106106607007087097107117127207608101210 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Good Andy U got Rattsang. I think the 1st one is a self-portrait. I did try but at that time but. the

Tools and I wer'nt on speaking term's. . Kia Ora

Congrats for Your two babies, dear ATPlus and Andrea!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

What a beautiful and happy little chap he is dear Eighty and you did him proud. Stay fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

HI Madam Katie Of the Moara Sunshine we've never had it so good get into the garden quick before its gone

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes but Andy's Baby is quiet A big Gal to U both STATTE BBUONO.....Si..........Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The     BOSSMAN      FINN.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	80424  

HA! SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!! The BOSSMAN!!!!!!!! Great job Mr Ploos!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap'n. Mac. Thank. But I keep thinking I should chop some off his head. Of course he could be a
    Future Genious any way. What do you think as you've got a good eye . Kia Ora

Hard to tell without seeing the photo. It looks okay to me as far as head size. Babies' heads usually have different proportions to boys a few years older or teens or adults.

You might want to look at the nose as it's a bit angular and pointy for a wee tyke, no matter how patrician and noble the boss is in the bloodline. Babies are overall on the round side and they get more angular with time. The chin and nose both grow as they age, they also tend to loose baby fat, grow teeth etc and all of it adds to the elongating of the face. I'm trying to remember whether the head is supposed to be bigger. I vaguely recall that they are when super young. But this kid looks more like a toddler is he?

Anyway, I personally don't see a fault in the head size because it could be a natural developmental stage. And besides it looks fine as is.

Much also depends on the pitch of the head where the eyes are going to divide the face. So I would suggest that you measure the photo and get your bearings based on what is in the photo and size up the relative proportions that way if it's bugging you.

But, heck, I like the head size as is (flying blind here) !!!!! But he looks a very young wee lad the way you done 'im.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Cap'n Mac I think he is just 7 months but I'll wait to see what mother thinks? throw me out the window I expect

ok thanks for the pointer's, If I can Remember Them

Your latest painting of that wee babe is fabulous dear Eighty babies are so hard to do you have done a great job I think.
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Hello Manfig Sorry I Did'nt reply to your bathing Belle yes she reminds of the postcards on the Seafront would sat She's Cheeky

pleased you liked the little one I've just started him again buy he's much younger looks about a month (old) Young SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Infant   Bossman          STARTER'S   No1.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	80434