Page 708 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2086086586987067077087097107187588081208 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Just spectacular Eighty! I am (almost) speechless! You are so clever.

I am pleased. Robbie. That you are happy with it. I think I've lost Rita. But I was more concerned in the Style which was the main reason ok thank you . kIA. ORA

hI just seen a War film the Iron Man looks as if we'er getting close to another War as thats all they seem to b showing on all programs ok

anyway played around on the IPad ok SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO....Si.....Si SHENTI jainkang
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iron. Man.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	130.7 KB 
ID:	80382  

I love the painting of the studio dear Eighty but I have to say the Mr Akey's version should be printed and framed. I giggle so much when I first saw it. (well done Mr Akey) Stay fit and well and painting dear Eighty
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Madam Katie Of The Moara Yes it brought Tear's to my eyes I laughed so much I nearly Fell off the Perch Thats The Captain when in full Flo

There ain't no holding him think its our Scottish Ancestry SLAINTE..KIA ORA...STATTE BBUONO...Si....Si...SHENTI jainkang

Yeah, broadcasting is super powerful. Studies have shown that a lot of people confuse what they experience in the cinema and TV with fact and those moments filter in as why they should think a certain way thereafter for good or ill. Taking a deep breath here. I do remember specifically before one of the wars that there was a rise in war content on the screen as if they were getting people ready to fight. And then it happened. Hope it's mere co-incidence in this case and it is not a portent.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yep Cap'd Mac Looking Dodgy more tombstones so the band can play and people will cheer but thats life

Hi Flower's For Robbie sorry Robbie had to pinch them from Sadclown I hope she Does'nt mind but prehaps she Wont Notice I hope ??

Anyway she's just up the road from you so she will pop in when your in hospital with more Flower's ok

To you Both SLAINTE....KIA ORA.... STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si........SHENTI jainkang
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flower's   copied fom   Sadclown.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	187.0 KB 
ID:	80388  

Hello Mr. Eighty, how are you doing? I have missed so many days of your sketches and painting. Great stuffs again. I really like the sketch from Robbie's R.H and haha, Mr. Dakey put you in the spot among those ballerina Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang

Yeah Pai You can Trust Cap'n Mac To take The Micky If you leave a Loophole Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang ZIA jain

You're so sweet Eighty, thank you! xxx