Page 706 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2066066566967047057067077087167568061206 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Arrow

Hi. Silvy. What what. u live in Italy. Blue Sky's. Warm temp. Warm sea. Great food and fruit

Wines. How can u be gray. I'm confused. . . Now. Colours. Do you mean. I've got

All. That lot as well u must b yoking Silvy keep smiling life is sweet Ok. STATTE. BBUONO Si. si

The Ploos Boos made a stop at the academy and Dance Maestro Ploos is sharing his tricks of the trade with the lassies to the wonder and delight of the class . . . Presto!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hello. Madam Katie. Of The. Moara. Thank U. I'm please U liked it., was the little ones at the end of

The Room who wouldn't keep still does'nt matter how. Hard he banged his stick . .

Ok. BBC. 4. SLAINTE....KIA ORA.

Ho Ho Ho Cap'n. Mac no good U hiding Unless You Brought. The bottle with. u. The we'll.

Drink a toast. That I'll get to Scotland a'fore. Yea. Ho Ho Ho

A sorcerer you are...friend!

I' am putting my name in the hat first for the apprentice postion that may be available.....
    It's a big hat though, so going to pack it good...maybe a hundred or so ballots!
    Good one D Akey....good fun!
    Take care both of you.....
    Steve

Hi Cap'n Mac. I can't stop laughing. Blimey U were quick on the draw U'll make

The mighty. One jealous Can U leave like that so I can put it in my gallery. Please. As I. Can post

the another one ok. Regards Mr Ploos Fantastic

Ok Cap'n Mac I've posted another One HO Ho HO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ballet  Teacher    Deegas     FINN    F.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	190.8 KB 
ID:	80353  

Not exactly sure what you're asking, but to all the questions the answer is yes. It's yours for whatever you want it for. So glad you like it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I really cannot decide which masterpiece is the best, either Yours adhering to Degas reference or the modified version of Your work by D Akey. In both cases You showed an incredible mastery, dear mate. With such a talent, in Your next life You will have to absolutely become a painter since Your childhood!!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Cap'n Mac Sorry must have pressed the wrong button and every just froze so switched of the computer to get it back ok

Yes I think its Fabulous I send it to My Family and Friends It will make them laugh as well , Its better than Brown Bread smoked salmon sandwiches

with a Bottle of Champer's Thanks Again Cap'n Mac SLAINTE