Page 704 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2046046546947027037047057067147548041204 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Well Cap'n Mac All Great Minds Think alike SLAINTE That will cost yuh

Hi Madam Katie Of The Moara A Ballet School I was thinking of Joining but blast my Gout put a stop to it SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ballet    Teacher        DEEgas         STARTER'S    No1.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	80324  

The melograno (pommegranate) was a quite symbolic fruit in ancient art and I wish it may give You too immortality with such an outstanding painting. I see You'r also starting excercising with classical dance... but You'd better throw away Your stick to show Your talent and the figures to perfom, dear master!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One pleased U liked my bash with the Pommegranites more oil brush pratice looking at it now I relized I must try To understand

Layer's ok so on the ballet school I may venture into the unknown so if U see the Pope ask im to give me his Blessing's STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Madam Katie Of The Moara A Ballet School I was thinking of Joining but blast my Gout put a stop to it SLAINTE
    Yeah, well that gout may be an excuse to keep ye on the bench. Meanwhile, I suppose we could get the costume designer to put together a tutu with a yard or two of tartan material. And to accessorize, an whispy gossamer sporran, laddie. And some leggins for the rehearsal hall. Might help wif yer legs for the plies. By the bye, are you sure it's gout ye be a-sufferin' from, and no bein' an goat?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

So lovely pomegranates
    Wonderful colors!
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Hi Silvy. Well I have to keep going to your thread to remined me of great colour's. As I'm
    Not a dab hand with colour's. It was after looking at your's. That made me try. The. Pommegranites
    Thanks again. Have Y got a special. Colour box ??

Hi Cap'n Mac. What a great idea. Will there B a flask in my Sporran I hope Mon yeah don't think I'll
    B a goat as hav'nt got the energy fair played out already if U know what I mean

To U both. SLAINTE. KIA ORA. STATTE. BBUONO......Si..........Si

Great works all of them dear Eighty+, and the Pomegranate painting, awesome, love it!
    There is a fruit, so beneficial to men especially.

Both"out of the church" and "ballet" paintings are very very good indeed Dear E+! The "melograno" painting is classy. STATTE BBUONO KIA ORA
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hey hey. Hey. Sandy do U mean if I eat a lot meiograno.s. I feel like 18 again

Hi Andy. Thanks. The church is in Venice that's about the nearest I'll get . The ballet school must
    Be in Paris. As I don't. Think. Deegas moved out of it mined U I don't blame him. I'm still working on it.
    Hope to finish it tonight I Hope To U both. SLAINTE. KIA ORA. STATTE. BBUONO..Si........Si