Page 701 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2016016516916997007017027037117518011201 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Thanks Steve for more Oil Brush Pratice when I saw your's just had to have a go keep em coming KIA ORA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of Steve's.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	156.7 KB 
ID:	80273  

You do great work Eighty, and I've always enjoyed your thread...but give me a break...pick someone else for awhile. Your own
    work is far more interesting to see then this copied stuff, at least that's my opinion.

Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 04-02-2014 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Before I get into anymore trouble..

Ah. Well shot down. In flame's no escuse My apoligese. Steve. I'll not copy your work in future. Ok

Ok can someone tell me how I can clear the copie I've done of steve's work. Thanks.

Dear Eighty...
    Just leave it, it doesn't matter! Now get on to the next one, your running behind!

One of the things that makes your work so fascinating to look at is how you perceive the people and world around you. It's fun to get a peek into another artist's mind, keep it up! I love your original stuff too, it has more "heart," in my opinion.
    Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.

~ Henry Ward Beecher

Mr Ploos, you are going great from the lovely ladies to the agony on the last fellows face

Thanks. scribbles. But due to drawing late in life I become a copy artist I think As it was a way
    Of learning to try to improve". my only original work is my bus sketch,es. Which did help me improve but in the last 6months. I haven't been Mobile. So copied works from artist on the Internet wich was ok.
    But not the excitement I got with the bus Sketch'es. But in this period we had a new. Intake no names
    So no pack drill , which knocked me for six as didn't have to look they were in front of me ok when I look at Sandys and Katie's, Robbies and other free sketching artist . I know I just can't do it. Ok Regards E+

I know exactly what you mean! I must confess that most of my realistic-style work is done from stock photography, because that works best for me. So I am usually a "copy artist" too. Most of my landscapes are dreamed up from imagination, but I find that I refer to stock photography (or works of famous artists) sometimes for those too, to get inspiration and learn from them. The internet is a great resource for stuff to draw and paint. Whatever your source of inspiration, I truly love all of your work and always look forward to seeing new stuff from you. The point is to have fun, and create what you like, for your own enjoyment!

Have fun, and keep on keeping on!

~ Scribbles
    Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.

~ Henry Ward Beecher

Dear E+ you version is even more terrifying than Steve's, to my eyes is even better (Sorry Steve ). The fact that you sometimes copy one of our works giving credit as you did I think should be very flattering for the original artist, well you have Picasso, Rembrandt, etc., etc. out there and instead you prefer to give your version of our paintings, again I find it an honor that someone here would try to reproduce my stuff, but that's only me, Steve doesn't think this way though... Anyway you have my official permit to use all my stuff as you want, to me it's an honor Kia Ora
    Last edited by AndreaMG; 04-02-2014 at 08:26 PM.
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)