Page 697 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 1975976476876956966976986997077477971197 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Now there's a bonnie bonnet and brilliant boxer. I think the dog's a little embarrassed by his eccentric master's wearing his formal shower cap to the hunt. It's just not done in the heelands. And the pup knows it. And he knows everybody else does as well. So what's the writing in the lower left say? Is it Check the mirror before leaving the house?
    Last edited by D Akey; 03-28-2014 at 01:23 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Smile Ho Ho Ho Bad Bad Boy is Back

Hi Matt Thanks for Miracal KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONO Si Si KUAI LE SHENTI jainkang ZIA jain

Hi Cap'n Mac Sorry in my excitment at getting out of the Corner Yes I did leave the chewing gum back under the window Sill

As for Hogarth that's his Favourite Painting Bonnet and the Hound was worth a small Fortune to Him plus He was bit of a wit if U look at his work KIA ORA

Hi Got lost on the Round-a-Bout ok still feeling Giddy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bad    Bad     Boy.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	147.7 KB 
ID:	80169  

..... .... What happend to You, Dear Eighty? .... hard to believe. I'm gonna inquire on that ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-29-2014 at 03:46 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Well well dear Eighty what a naughty boy you have been whilst I have been away but happy to see you back with your original name. Lots and lots of great paintings here dear friend. Stay fit and well and out of trouble
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Got lost? C'mon, probably it's just an excuse like Your past head bumping to move some nice lady to take You home and take care .... LOL You don't tell it right, dear mate. I collected evidence herebelow of what really happened to You (Eighty and eighteen). LOL

Wonderful last painting although I agree the dog has some paw pathology. Here everything's fine after President Obama visiting us and leaving our traffic flow and jam again natural and undisturbed (apart from itself) in a sunny day. Il looks like he enjoyed the place and the food and was just disappointed to know, getting into the Coliseum, that he was a couple of millennia late for the last show and that no baseball match was envisaged in yesterday program ...

Name:	Eighty and eighteen.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	80180  
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-29-2014 at 03:43 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara Glad Your back as this last week has been horrendus had to go to Marshal Matt in the Sky and go on one knee and beg to be forgiven

Yus Mate he said scuse the twang its the C/pegs on their Nose's but after a while I cottened on that it was my last chance as your more trouble then the

Rest put together I ask you what could say well after deep thought I said Its The Mighty one who leads me onto paths at my age are Forgotten I think

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Yus you can see He's more concerned with the price of the Cavier he's eating and you can she's Bored being with an old bloke wants to be

Out Partying with all her mates haveing fun. As they say you can only Live Once KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO......Si...........Si SHENTI jainkang SLAINTE

Name:	Shrimp  Girl      STARTER'S   No!.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	125.8 KB 
ID:	80181  

Mon da Dieu Qeulle Colour SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO Si Si SHENTI jainkang

Name:	Shrimp  Girl      FINN.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	80185  

Dear, dear eighty, just had to check in to see if you are behaving, as usual of course your not (lol), love how Caesar portrayed you, I can see you sitting there with a young chic, anyway great paintings, take care and try to be a good boy lol lol