Page 682 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 1825826326726806816826836846927327821182 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Sandy Thank's ...... well at least She's not Peeping threw a Keyhole like some I could mention on yuh Bike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy    Of     Andy's.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	79849  

All good work Eighty!
    Nicely done Sir...
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Hi Muskeertier Mac How's Yuh keeping is the cock ka doodle still keeping U up at Night one sweep with your rusty cutlass should keep him quiet

Hi Steve Thanks But could you not call me Sir Coss I'm only A hitchhiker from the Galaxy the second one on the Left ok KIA ORA to U BOTH

Name:	IS     IT      CAP'N     MAC    HOOTS   MON.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	79850  

Thanks for bringing her here too, nicely done Kia Ora! STATTE BBUONO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi eighty, great work and thanks for such nice compliments on my Chinese Lady, I am doing another one almost finished just putting her hair pieces on and all the little stuff lol

Hi Pat. Ok. I'llGo and have a look . Kia. ora.

Hi just been back to finish Manet's fresh Air Breakfast ok KIA ORA

Name:	Manet   Des jernae       FINN.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	145.5 KB 
ID:	79857  

Meanwhile, back at the wedding reception on the lawn at the manor:

Groom: "And my first groomly command to my wif shall go thus: Good Madame, putteth thine right foot in, and thy left foot out. . .putteth thy left leg up, and ye shake it all about. . . Let thee do yon hokey pokey then shall ye turneth thyself around. That's what it's all about. . .yet, verily and yea, I digress. . . "

<Aw bleedin' hell. . . flubbed me lines again. Who writes this rubbish? Bad bard! Bad! Down boy!!!!!>

Mr Ploos, they say a picture is worth 1000 words. . .but they never said which 1000. This one seems beyond hoakey. It's down right hoakey pokey. You should put your stylus in and ye shake it all about. . . repeat as needed. Your painting amuses me and I admire your skill. You can sure tell a dirty joke in paint, laddie. A great talent to rival the great almighty Caesar, daub for daub.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

By the way, the picture above that, the cavalier dude is a bang up drawing. Really phenomenal. You're right closing in on our good master Rembrandt.

And you're asking if me cock crows at dawn? I find that a rather personal question, lad. Boot in point of fact, it never shuts oop.
    And there was never a blade taken to it boot once, oh aye. . . at I such a time I think they spiked me bottle, cause I can't remember a thing. Wait. What. . . who. . . what are we talking about again?

Oh, aayyuuuh. . . I see. You're inquiring about me neighbor's rooster what used to wake me up at 3 in the blooming morning. Yeah, he just sort of shut up one night and that was that. I think a coyote got him. The hit I put out on him cost me dear, but was worth it in the long run.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You two really crack me up!!!! Where would the world be without laughter?