Page 681 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 1815816316716796806816826836917317811181 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Nice colors in this last one. Very loud and energetic, as I assume is this lass you've painted. I would expect to see colors like this local to my neck of the woods at one point, at least in a music video being made. Definitely eye catching.

Salmon or orange and turquoise are coastal colors. I think this lass much be a Miami Dolphins supporter. (the opposite coast in Florida because of the orange groves and sea I assume).

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see her on roller skates in a bikini on the paved walkway against the sand. But with those lovely peaches n' cream colors, I would suspect sunscreen more than tanning lotion. But certainly she would be one in a pin-up by one of the greats like Elvgren.

Very nice rendition -- almost like a musical painting.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac I Was as Thought U were talking about the girl at the mill as had forgot the sunday Practise god bless her socks KIA ORA

Have a look at the Bell of the Ball
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hinemoa        The  Bell   of   the  Kainga      C. Goldie    Copy    FINN.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	79833  

I think that this last one is the best ever Eighty! Just wonderful.

And that wild red headed lady.....

Hi Robbie Thanks Hope your feeding the Hoss ok as when he's hungry gets very moody and kicks at the slightest movemnt KIA ORA

Name:	Abstract     B   Jazus.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	79837  

Yeah She's a Bit under Colour at the Moment !!

Wow. The dark complected lady is another type and you did a great job on her. The next one, the blond, looks as if she stuck her head up looking for her the picture frame to which she was assigned.

No wonder she's under color. It's as if her ship had sailed and left her and she's listening to the gulls and steamers thinking, "Cor blimey, that sunk it. Another black mark for me, innit. . . lost me colours. . ."
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap'n. Mac. Yeah U Sussed her out. As it was a Try at a abstract but she poked her.

Head up. To see what. Was going on. .? I said. I'm. Doing a abstract you. Can't stay. But

She pleaded. I'm not feeling to good. Think I've got the Flue and up here with. The colour's.

Make's me feel better. So is it ok if I stay. WELL.!! What. Could I say as I could see.

She wasn't Well. so she stayed. I hope U. Don't. Mind. ,! ?? . KIA. ORA

Delightful paintings among funny visual and verbal digressions! Amusement granted in here!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi I called her Julie I think she's by John but I'm Not sure ? I was going to do Rosina Ferrara but She's hidine in my Computer who like's When Bored to play

a game of hide and Seek and the Bugger cheats think he moves them around as up to yet I've never Won. I keep threating to take his supply line a ll he said

was at your own Peril so its back to the chase yuk yuk KIA ORA STATTE BBUONE....Si......Si SLAINTE

HAEL O Caesar O Mighty One Thank you pleased you get a laugh

Name:	Julie     J. S . Sargent  FINN.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	79848  

Magnificent faces Eighty! I especially like the last one in pencil or charcoal appearance.