Page 680 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 1805806306706786796806816826907307801180 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I'm amazed at how many paintings you can make in a couple of days.
    That Old Mill is looking very good

Some really nice details in the drawing of the old mill -- an especially fun and well-drawn detail is the ducks in the lower right and the woman is telling as well. Overall, the color is misty and vaporous like a fog or a vision in the imagination, especially when seeing how it comes into form through your sequence of works in progress -- a slower, intriguing type of impressionism. The line work is like a line holding the ship inclined to drift with the tides to a dock -- it holds the vision in place and gives it a clarity of intention. A very interesting, almost dreamlike style, Mr Ploos.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Silvo Thanks Its just My Age Got to get them done befor The Reaper Come's KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE.......Si.....Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Think      J.S.S     copy       FINN.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	79805  

Hello dear eighty, love the painting, but that ugly reaper better not come, we will miss you to much, so go away reaper

Hi Pat. Thanks. NOt to worry. As I going to try. For the ton . . KIA. ORA

Hi Cap'n. Mac. See U crept in when I wasn't. Looking. . I. Like your observations But all I seem

to b seeing. Is a load of rocks. And stone's. But I'm pleased. That U could. See there was a

Mill. There. But got to go back to see if I can enhance it. Think I'll ask Pat. To do the leave's

For me. As she got more patence ? Then. I. Ok. . KIA. ORA

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Andy Thanks For Showing us your New Pen looks good is that what's showing blue the clipper's and a little brush for cleaning the Nib ??? and 9 s/nib's
    Sorry for the late reply Dear E+, first of all congrats for the latest paintings, the watermill is just great Thanks, the blue thingy is just a colored plastic ring that can be used to replace the stock one (it's just cosmetic ^^). As far as the tablet buttons I actually do use them, the one I use the most allows me to change the brush size simply by holding it and swiping the pen right (increase size) or left (decrease size): the button is set to "shift" while the upper pen button is set to "right click" and the lower lower to "alt", then I have "undo", "redo", "ctrl". KIA ORA!
    Last edited by AndreaMG; 03-09-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Hi Thank's but its never too late for info ok will have a go at the buttons but could number them 1234 and what each does to help an old codger

KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE.......Si...............Si

Name:	OLD      MILL     I Think  J.S.S      Copy    FINN.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	157.1 KB 
ID:	79809  

Love this Mill scene you are always giving us such delights dear Eighty. Sunshine here today hope the same with you dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Fantastic evolution of Your style and another avalanche of artpieces!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara yes all Blue sky as far as I can see from the Window and as the window face'es South loads of Sunbeam's danceing in

so it time for U to don your Be keyni ? And get down to the Swimming Pool befor the joints stiffen up ok KIA ORA

Ok AS I've got up early 12.30pm and its Sunday i can't say morning done a bit of pratice plus trying to work out the buttons ?? on my Wacom that

Andy told me can make the brush size change, up to yet no joy but will keep trying. Ok Must Bash On otherwise will B time for Bed

KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE.........Si...................SI

Name:	Sunday   Pratice.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	79832