Page 672 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 1725726226626706716726736746827227721172 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Ho HO Hoo PEN 15 BAck all it was a usb joint had moved out slightly which u hardly see

Well, time to kill the fetid cheese, the prodigal pen has returned!!!!!! I'm overjoyed in Biblical proportions!!!!!!!!!

That's putting it right, my good Mr Ploos. Don't ya love it and hate it all at the same time when it was a small oversight?

So then, now the oversight gets put to good use -- PAINT MAN!!!! (or draw)

Oh, a tip: You don't need to cut the cheese, as hilarious as that can be. It's the crumbly kind. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Woo hoo! The Pen is mightier than the sword (or the mouse)!!

ok ok ok stop shouting about yuh bloody Pen and get cracking I my Fizzok thats one thing I say about Pino he never left me in such state mien gott Mary I should B

In bed ok then just this once if U make the Coffee HI Cap'n Mac if All right with you I've got a Stilton with port in the cuboard over there plus another

bottle of vintage port ok but b careful as you draw the cork ok better ask Mary to join us, yeah I'm afraied there's only some toast melba ok sup up then

...........SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pino    AMARYS      FIN.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	79646  

Yes. Robbie. Verily that is true. And the wall was harder then my head that I also found out

Ok. . . . . SLAINTE

Ho Ho Ho the Lady with the Torch is back heard my Pen is better and wants a Face Over ?? well I told her its not Cheap!! she said I don't care just get it done

As i'm going To The Pope's Ball to night so I want to look my Best as Caesar will be there and he's a dazzle on the dance floor STATTE BBUONE...Si..........Si

Name:	The  Lady  with  The   Torch       FIN.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	79648  

Hi Madam Katie OF the Moara the golden ball has decided to show us he's still around well at the South East Gate what's it like up at the North East gate ok ????

Nearly Time for U to Don on your Beki Ni ? Nest pas SLAINTE

Name:	PINO    Copy      STARTER'S    No1.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	79649  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Ho Ho Ho the Lady with the Torch is back heard my Pen is better and wants a Face Over ?? well I told her its not Cheap!! she said I don't care just get it done

As i'm going To The Pope's Ball to night so I want to look my Best as Caesar will be there and he's a dazzle on the dance floor STATTE BBUONE...Si..........Si
    I heard Caesar's a razzle rather than a dazzle. But then my Latin's a little rusty.

Mr Ploos, yer a hoot and a hollar. But you sure do know how to make over the statue of liberty. I particularly love the twinkle off her smile. You could have a career in Hollywood with that kind of talent for special facial effects.

Looks great. When I'm poor, tired and a huddled mess, I would follow the sign and give it to her if she looked this good.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Madam Katie OF the Moara the golden ball has decided to show us he's still around well at the South East Gate what's it like up at the North East gate ok ????

Nearly Time for U to Don on your Beki Ni ? Nest pas SLAINTE
    Ah, the ol' vaporous apparition. . . she's right allurin' this one with the lid ajar.

So yer gonna put Ms Coops in a bikini, is it? In this wet winter weather? You tryin' ta convert her to yer blue pagan ways? Wonder if that's why BraveHeart and the clan painted themselves blue -- not all fired sure they needed to use paint at all, with so little garmentry in winter.

Hi Cap'n Mac Tone it down a bit Or you'll have me bunged in the Stocks Yuk Yuk but don't tell Caesar or He'll come running to do a quick sketch of me

SLAINTE

Name:	PINO    Copy     STARTER'S    No  2.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	79656