Page 666 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 16656661665666466566666766867671676611661666 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks for. The crits there was I happily gliding along in the sky when U. Gave me

A broad-side and sent me crashing down on to my Barnett wish I could improvise like Madam Katie

Or mighty Caesar. But as U know I'm a novice. In this art game Prehap's in two years time. When

I've gained more experience And can do Layer's ok. So for the time being I beg your. Forgiveness

Ok. Have another Aggiss and think of Bonnie prince Charly . . SLAINTE

Hoots Mon what are u thinking.

Need to wipe my goggles clean I reckon. Thought you were Mr Ploos who used to insist on fair critiques because it kept him growing and sharp. The one who would give Caesar what for to stir up the juices. The same fellow who would go out into the back yard and tear out weeds with his teeth and spit 'em out all bundled with bailing wire. I did notice a change in tone some time back. I thought it was a temporary thing and you would be back to your former appetites. But I can adjust my tone to suit.

I'll take comfort in you deriving continued pleasure in your passion for art in whatever form it takes. :-)
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear ATPlus, there's no great master who cannot be turned effectively into a new and original interpretation by You and, differently from Your last Caravaggio painting, You really don't cheat! Congratulations.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Cap'n. Mac Tis I. Mr Ploos from the backwoods and yes. Critism is always welcome as U
    Know but sometimes what U can see and try to tell me I hav'nt got the caperbilities to put into effect at
    this moment that's why I said give me another 2years ok I hope I didn't upset You. As you've stuck
    With me throu lots of Bus Sketch'es ok regards E+. Remember U can take a Horse to water but u can't make the bugger drink . SLAINTE

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One and Thank U for your comments. . STATTE BBUONE Si. Si

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap'n. Mac Tis I. Mr Ploos from the backwoods and yes. Critism is always welcome as U
    Know but sometimes what U can see and try to tell me I hav'nt got the caperbilities to put into effect at
    this moment that's why I said give me another 2years ok I hope I didn't upset You. As you've stuck
    With me throu lots of Bus Sketch'es ok regards E+. Remember U can take a Horse to water but u can't make the bugger drink . SLAINTE
    So what do they say about making them drink moon rivers? Not offering you water, laddie. In fact, I would have to agree with the horse on that one.

Now buck up, son, and PAINT!!!! As ya do. Love seeing it. I really look forward to it every day. See, the thing is you don't need to spend another two years on the approach shot. I believe ye can make an 'ole in one. . . maybe at slowest a two putt. I've got full confidence in ye. NOW DRINK! And I'll have what you're havin', since yer payin'. . . An' your work looks terrific. Always has, especially considering how fast you got the knack. . . It still blows my mind how quick you took to it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You must be possessed by some d(a)emon , how many beautiful paintings, especially the "natura morta". STATTE BBUONO!!!

I just want you to post some more paintings and fill this page up...
    so we can get on to 667.....
    Never felt comfortable about this set of numbers on this page.
    Looking forward to the page fillers...
    Quick man!
    fill 'er up.....
    Take care friend,
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 02-24-2014 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Don't know what 'possessed ' me?

Hi there dear eighty, all I can say is WOW fantastic work, really enjoyed looking, hope you are a lot better now, are you going on any bus rides lately

Thanks Cap'n Mac Glad your still me Crit as much as like as it helped to spur me coss at my age I'm just as likely to fall asleep

Hi Andy Thanks Yes thats Why Caesar always crosses himself after talking to me

Hi Steve Thanks but don't worry about the number's unless its three nine's

Hi Pat sorry I haven't had a look at your painting's but had my nose down on the grindstone but will look later to night ok

HI Madam Katie Of the Moara are you still baffling me with sieniece ? hope the sun is shining for you ok

Hi Jean hope you keeping warm if you have still got the snow

SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si Si Shenti JainKang
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Card Sharper's     Carravagio   Copy            FIN.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	79532  

Hi Pat Thanks for PINO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PINO     Windy     Fin.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	79540