Page 647 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 14754759763764564664764864965769774711471647 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi there dear Eighty, just popped in before I head off to wish you A MERRY CHRISTMAS, have a great time dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Merry Christmas and wishing you a happy New Year Eighty+!

My Thanks. Katie and Sandy wishing U both the same. From the Hermit on the Hill :

.........SLAINTE

Top o' tha Christmas Tree to ye, Mr Ploos! A right star ye are.

'Ope yer stayin' all hoonkered doon, cozy and dry (by which I mean oot o' tha rain no ta be confused wif bein' doused in moon rivers), oh aye. I hear tha south been takin a beatin' by tha weather. So keep yer graphite dry lad.

Boot I do wish ye a right fine Christmas 'oliday goosin' at tha 'ands the bird o' yer choice. . .

Always a pleasure readin' yer thread, lad. Ye've coom a long long way wif yer art. Can't wait ta see moore and moore. Choost keep tha boos' motor roonin' fer when ye get an sooden inspiration ta grab the locals' countenances by an proper effigenarian.

'Appy 'Olidays, laddie. An' a right fine new year ta boot.

<no cats were kicked in tha makin' o' this 'ere 'oliday>
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap'n. Mac the day of the box. Not feeling to good heavy cold. Just going to the chemist for

Some pills and cough Sryup. To see if it makes me better ok gotta shove off as not sure if the

Chemist is open. Pleased U didn't kick the Cat . . ...SLAINTE

Well, lad, stay warm and get plenty of rest so ye kin ring in the new year in good health.

If ye were 'elpin Father Christmas deliver the goods to tha kiddies, ye probably know of tha kaffuffle wif UPS over 'ere missin' deliverin' tha toys on the right day. Still waitin' some are for their gifts. So bein' wif a cold explains mooch.

Oonker oop ta tha cooker an' commence ta paintin' lad. . . Now will it 'elp yer cold ta be paintin'? Well, like they say like wif chicken soup, could no 'urt.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah storms. And I'm. Flying Sunday. So light a few. Candles. Cap'n. mac. If U go by a church

As I don't fancy. Swimming in the Irish. Sea. . . SLAINTE

praticly drew himself yeah Mum always said he always turns up at Christmas ......SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Major. Blimp.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	78629  

Ah, so ye got yer passport issues ironed oot, 'ave ye then, lad? Well, if ye coom back a wee bit green aroond tha gills, I'll figger ye swam back ta Brighton emergin' froom tha waves like tha creature from tha green lagoon wif an armload o' sketched eels an cod.

Well, you 'ave a safe trip an flatter tha bride as is right n' proper from an gentleman sooch as yerself. Ye may also kiss 'er. An wif a little Irish luck, ye may catch tha bridal bouquet if yer nimble an' find yerself marchin oop tha Emerald Aisle wif soom Irish lass in short order. I 'ear they can sharpen yer pencils smartly, can these wenches, if ye play yer cards right.

So Congrats in advance.

Hi there dear Eighty, sorry to hear that you have a cold, hope you are starting to feel better and you are staying out of the wind. Stay well my friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307