Page 645 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 14554559563564364464564664765569574511451645 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hail o Caesar O Mighty One. Nah same story. 2years since their wedding been playing with them on. And

Off at odd periods never been happy with outcome. But just recently. I though I was getting to grips

With the tools. But no I. Can see them there still a lot of practice tobe required

The 2nd one looks as if I've made her face to narrow. And the third one a dose of sunburn. Ok.

I've tried to remedy ok so have look ok or I want do any more poses for you on my toes. Ok

OW. Yeah before. Iforget. Happy Christmas. To your family and. U. .....ATP

Sorry Caesar no2.... n3 ok when I went back for them started playing again so not sure wether its for better or worse STATTE BBONE ... Si... Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R@ D  Wedding   2 fff.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	196.2 KB 
ID:	78520   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R and  D  Wedding  3 ffff.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	168.5 KB 
ID:	78521  

I like the groom's eyes much better now, Mr Ploos.

Not a problem in either case, but I'm curious about the bride's veil on top of her head. Is there a reason for a preference either way or did it just happen when you were painting? I mean one has more white showing and it's framing the head somewhat. Both are fine. One frames her more and with such an active background it might serve the pic to have it fuller as the one has rather than peeking in and out. But it's a minor thing.

Also I like the whites of the bride's eyes in the second one better and her teeth in the second one as well. It's a little punchy in the first one (of the two just above). So number 2 suits me better.

Fine work, laddie! Way to stick with it going for perfection. Good learning too, no doubt.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Madam Katie of the Moara. Sorry I see I missed U. Must have been your red bonnet that

Confused me Ok. Happy Christmas and New Year to U and your Family. Keep Warm. Ok

Yeah yeah. Cap'n Mac now I can see them together. Looks like more work on the Girl no2. And the

Bloke in no 3 - and as U reckon the veil . So with luck my bleary old eye's will eventually get

Them. Right . ....SLAINTE. To U. Both

Hi dear Eighty and a very merry Christmas to you and yours . I love the finished version ot the bride and Groom. Stay fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Madam Katie Of The Moara Thanks With Luck I'll get passport next Friday that's if its not rejected then fly to a wedding in the Green Isle

but Christmas day with my Neighbours if their Parents come down from near Manchester if they don't then they will go up to them and I'll eat my turkey sausage tout sole

at my maison SLAINTE

Hi Cap'n Mac one last attempt while I've still got time before I get down to some heavy drinking SLAINTE

ok Happy Christmas to all my fellow travellers and to the artrage Team for given me so much enjoyment in my old Age thanks to all...SLAINTE STATTE BBONE SHENTI JAINkang

Name:	R and  D  Wedding  1fffff.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	272.5 KB 
ID:	78533   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R@ D  Wedding   2 fffff.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	198.3 KB 
ID:	78534   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R and  D  Wedding   3    fffff.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	78535  

Your detail and finish is quite amazing Eighty!

Thanks. Robbie. Happy Christmas. To U and yours have a magnum on me ...SLAINTE

how Memories are Made .........SLAINTE

Name:	Hey. Mum ain't that.  Dad.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	78552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no Darling it's. Farter  Christmas.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	78553  

Hi ..............SLAINTE

Name:	Hi.  just looked in. Ok to say hello.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	78559