Page 626 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 12652657661662462562662762863667672611261626 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Nice emotion. I would look at this pic often if I wanted a lift. . . so to speak.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. AT- TA.... JustJean....Caesar. .... Cap'n Mac. Thanks. Sorry. Not feeling to good Today

Keep dozing off maybe it's the blues. After looking at the Statue of liberty. . ... SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. AT- TA.... JustJean....Caesar. .... Cap'n Mac. Thanks. Sorry. Not feeling to good Today

Keep dozing off maybe it's the blues. After looking at the Statue of liberty. . ... SLAINTE
    What, you trying ta qualify as one of the tired, 'uddled masses, lad? Done! Executive decision 'ere. Yer in. Tha Statue o' Liberty was sayin' choost the other day she was askin' who's tha 'andsome Jack the Frosty Lad is what's sportin' a sketch pad and tha' dashin'-froo-tha-snow beard.

She were workin' on figurin' oot 'ow ta cram 'erself onto tha trolley so as ta get a sketch from ye. An I said ta 'er I said, why tha be our very own Mr Ploos, 'e is. Boot 'e's no so keen ta climbin' ta tha second story o' tha boos. Nay lass.

An' she said she knows choost 'ow ye feel. She soofers froom stiffness in that joints 'erself. So she says she'll coom over ta yer place an ye can sketch 'er while she watches the game. Best 'ave some moon rivers on 'and as she does tip a few froom time ta time. . .oh aye. . .

So when tha lass wif tha spikey dog collar on 'er 'ead cooms a knockin. . . why let 'er in an pull oot yer sketch book and 'ave at. . .

An' feel better, lad. . .
    Last edited by D Akey; 11-20-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac She was most anoyed she said I've been standing on this ruddy Plith for over 100 year's they said when I st come here that they would send over

a relief from Paris so I could do a spot of gambling down at Vegas I've always fancy my luck on the tables trouble is I've been standy so long my leg's are stiff ok

You tell that Cap'n Mac when I see him I'll give him a right Kick up the ooter ok so you want to sketch me ok but wait so I can show my best side so you can

show my folkes back in Gay Paree I'm Still standing Yeah Yeah Yeah SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	J'D'Arc  Yeah.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	77933  

Cap'n Mac Sorry she called me back wasn't satisfired !! what could I say so just said I'm at your Command Madam and gave her a couple of Moon river's

and she went all of a giggle and said Ow U are a one But I do Like you and bashed me over the head with the Torch SLAINTE

Name:	J'D'Arc  yeah    FIN.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	77936  

Yeah Steve up early 10.30 must be one of my ying days as was a Yang yesturday SLAINTE

...........P.S No Comment

Name:	Painting Title_142.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	242.4 KB 
ID:	77937  

'CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
    Little communication joke..
    HA HA!
    Looks like the web techies are mucking about the site?
    'Keep getting the 'somebody thrown Ruby off the rails' message?..
    Threads are missing!.. Opps!...There goes another button!
    'Could of sworn I posted this already!..

'Last Pic...Appears you've found a balance between the two...'yin-yang' ...'Or you've visited my old apartment..had a stained glass door similar to the pic!

'The stiff lady...
    Good it's a torch and not a candle...'Wax..could be a uncomfortable situation to endure in her forced lonely vigil...
    Probably why there's a hint of a smile?
    Glad you're feeling better.
    take care my friend,
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-21-2013 at 02:38 PM.

Appologies, Mr Ploos - I replied twice, each wasted and tossed away into nuffink by the web site. . . Wouldev ha'e laught yer arse off too, eh by goom, lad. . . boot not so sure this'll take neither. . . boot if she do. . . I laughed at yer comments and enjoyed yer sketch-oops. . . tha' I did ta be shoore. . .

Déjà vu ?
    Couldn't see my orginal post....
    'But..'I could keep doing this?

'Last Pic...Appears you've found a balance between the two...'yin-yang' ...'Or you've visited my old apartment..had a stained glass door similar to the pic!

'The stiff lady...
    Good it's a torch and not a candle...'Wax..could be a uncomfortable situation to endure in her forced lonely vigil...
    Probably why there's a hint of a smile?

Glad you're feeling better.

take care my friend,

Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-21-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Hi Steve yeah I Have those problems I'm not sure if its my age or Ying and Yang having Fistie-cuffs But U shouldn't have that problem being a young sproke:
    You noticed the smile then

Hey I've made my first sale Mac when getting off the bus got stopped some bloke who I'd sketched in the bus wanted it but insisted on paying I said well U can

have it as its only a rough, but he wanted to pay as he had watch me sketching and was amazed how fast so I said well ok !p with that he gave me all the loose

silver he had in his pocket about 85 p so I've gone one better then Van Gogh but then that might have been a sales Gimet

Hi Cap'n Mac I know the feeling sometimes I seem to spend half the day trying to find out were its gone

OK now that I'm a paid Artist 1st 5 of 19 a bit rough as I'm drawing on old pages plus useing graphite pencil with no point ok

Name:	scan0062.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	228.4 KB 
ID:	77938   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0063.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	187.9 KB 
ID:	77939   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0064.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	213.1 KB 
ID:	77940   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0065.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	182.8 KB 
ID:	77941   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0066.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	77942