Page 614 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 11451456460461261361461561662466471411141614 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Nope. . . eye patch notwithstandin'. . . I ain't jumpin' no matter how well painted ya make it. . . I'd just be a flutterin' and a flappin' on me way doon' tha falls.

Love the sketches. Nice volume. Looks like you were well rested and feelin' sharp. You got some good forms in this lot.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are keeping well. Great work on the bus sketches. I see you three of you are having a lot of fun, I love the banter it makes me giggle.
    Stay fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Madam Katie of the Moara haven't seen U lately been laying on the beach'es in Spain in Spain where it very rarely ever rains

Hi Cap'n Mac Sorry about the eye patch it was meant for your Eye not your nither parts it was to show that U had Been upgraded to Chief Buccaneer of the Foruns

so as the Boss Man as is normal you can strut your stuff with impunity knowing that the legal eagels are always on your side .......SLAINTE to U Both

ow yeah the heads are what have been carved out of Pumpkins been sent to me as a pratice not the Pumpkins ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pumpkin   Heads.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	77726  
    Last edited by eighty+; 11-08-2013 at 06:19 AM.

hi back to layer's tried but still up the picture's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Layer's  confuesed.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	77727  

Thought I'd leave the Heat at coop's dance studio and pay you a visit!
    Well...... 'Hello Miss Layers!... Care to Dance?
    Huh, Perfect date, 'confused'!
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-08-2013 at 12:48 PM.

'Ey laddie, now that yer quite tha expert wif jugglin' layers an' all, it might be the perfect time fer ye ta do the toned paper wif dark line an' 'ighlight. . . as in tha days of yore. . .

http://jackmontmeatpaintings.blogspo...ned-paper.html

Ye can make yerself a toned paper, oh aye. Then on a new layer ye kin do yer dark line drawin', an on a layer betwixt an' between, ye can come in wif an high light mark as accent.

In ArtRage mind, no on tha boos, though ye could take some toned paper and a dark pencil and a light one. Boot, it's easy in ArtRage.

So you may recall this drawing you did where I added some tone for you to see an example. It's a great drawing. But you didn't yet learn how to do layers. Now you can do it all ! Go laddie, go!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by D Akey; 11-08-2013 at 01:15 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Congrats Mr 80+ your layering looks great along with this lot of sketches, http://forums.artrage.com/attachment...1&d=1383765777 terrific work

Hi. Jean. Thanks what did U think of your drive yuh yuh. . ATT; yeah I liked that and the last

Hi. Steve. I was thinking to bring U a bucket of ice cubes to cool U down not to bung in a large

G@T

Hi. Cap'n Mac Layer's U must B yoking. I'm still up to my knee's in crap but thank you for the ATT;

Looks like my next set of Sketch'es. If and When I'm. Awake darn shooting Man........

......... SLAINTE. To. All

Thumbs up I think it looks great with all the fallen leaves

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Jean. Thanks what did U think of your drive yuh yuh. .
    ......... SLAINTE. To. All
    Sorry I thought I had posted on that ,

Mr Ploos, Sorry lad I do no think there's a way to attach a layered file. So here's one o' yer drawin's on a sort of toned paper. Ye can bring it inta ArtRage an add a layer and start addin' yer 'ighlights sweet as cream in a bowl o' cornyflakes. . .

Give 'er a try if ye like. 'Twas the drawrin' JustJean pointed oot as a good'n. May suit yer ta give 'er a go, wot?

Just select and pull the drawin' onto yer desktop. . . or right click and select 'save as' or some sooch roobish. . .
    Attached Images Attached Images