Page 607 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 10750755759760560660760860961765770711071607 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Ach laddie! So yer paintin' the mighty wind on tha boos, is it? Reactin' in an olfactory way as they are to it. The second lad in the second ta tha last batch looks ta be captured at that particular lentel moment we all have experienced. . .

Love tha action shots. . . suppose tha timbers in tha boos were squeakin' and a creakin' as ya do in gale force winds, oh aye. . .

Well done. I would be chicken ta be oot in this foul weather, but yer steadfasteners an' keen journalistic eye should garner ye a pullet, sir, at the very least when ye come back inta port.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n. Mac. Just been looking at Daumier hie life and sketch'es E done some good stuff might try some it's a toss up. I'm or Chardin yeah 8to1on Chardin yeah force myself to paint That Daumier.
    Woundn't last long these days. As sure as eggs. The drones would ave him. SLAINTE

Great lot of portraits with such different expressions Mr 80+

Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you. Great bus sketches again. Look after yourself dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi. Jean your to to kind to this old carpet bagger

Hi Madam. Katie of the. Moara yeah had my right ear blasted out but the nurse couldn't clear it so
    More oil. . Think the storm. Bypassed Brighton. As there was not much damage here. Ok
    Keep well. SLAINTE. To. You. Both

Ears plugged up then?

Me Scottish grandfather had that the whole time 'e was married. 'Owever, it mysteriously cleared up, it's rumored, if somebody were in a room across tha 'ouse talkin' aboot 'im. . . he could soodnlay 'ear like J Edgar 'Oover listenin' in on a phone tap. . . or so I was told by me grandmar.

So, as tha sawrbones on this 'ere vessel, I recommend you 'ire somebody what's filled ta tha gunwales with bilge wif a keen inclination ta tongue waggin', and set the dial on the back o' their heads ta 'Dirt Dishery' and then kick back a few rooms over, an' ye'll be right as rain in no time. I think they call that an ol' wives tale. But couldn't hurt. . . just take in a coupla ol' wives and call me in the mornin'. . . oh aye. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac. Blimey two wives. As at the moment I don't think I could manage one ok.
    SLAINTE

Another wild bunch of drawings, studies and funny interpretations. This is really an entertainment park for art lovers! I see Chardine too bacame a target of Your experiments. I'm glad our old oak is firmly standing and productive after the last perfect storm affecting the north of our continent!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks but reminds me of a song I'm Still Standing I'm Still Standing yeah yeah YEAH

STATTE BBONNE Si Si Chio A.T.P

Hi Can Say no more SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I   Tried   yeah.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	77601