Page 601 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 10150155159159960060160260361165170111011601 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

hi Bus Sketch no 11 don't know happend to the paint SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bus    Sketch     No  11    p.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	77470  

Dunno weather you needed color on that last one if that's what you were talking aboot, Mr Ploos.

Looks pretty spiffy as it is. Clear drawing. Clear portrait. So there ye go lad. Yer cookin'. . .

Love all the sketches as well. I am curious aboot how ye levitated to the inside ceilin' o' tha ploos boos, an' get that one bearded bloke from above the top o' 'is pate. Ye been stoodyin' wif tha band o' fakirs doon tha bazaar again. Yer gonna give them 3D artists a wee titch o' Z Axis envy. Or was it ye were a-peerin' doon through the floor from tha second story o' tha boos, eh?

Go man goooooo!!!!!!!!! Boot as a tip, popular wisdom suggests tha' if yer on the top o' tha double decker boos a-levitatin' higher than 6 inches above yer seat, keep yer belt tethered ta one o' the cleats lest ye loose yer moorin' an' we 'ave ta send an 'Harrier after ye ta bring ye back ta Earth. . . oh aye. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Very nice sketch eighty, nice shading.
    Geoff

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah e was my 1st sketch of the day and at that time there was now one else i could see think e was looking down into his lunch bag seing what goodies his wife had

put in for him the last one got carried away as the abject is to force myself to paint with the oil brush but I keep dodgin

hello Geoff how the wife all going well give her my regards E+ SLAINTE to all

Name:	BUS   SKETCH   NO   12.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	77475  

Scuse the hands only put them in as a after thought

Hello dear E+, I am late catching up on all of your latest works. They are fantastic. I've been working on my house and climbing up and down the ladder sure to ruin what little cartilage I have left in my knees. Hope you are having a beautiful fall, it is wonderful here.

I think I know where You're heading too with all these heads, dear friend,, i.e. to earn extra some money as a unique portrait painter, since You get really interesting and impressive faces and features, with a most original and effective use of colors and of generally limited, but vibrant and harmonic palettes. Applause.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

``

Hello Thanks Sandy hey hey go easy on the ladder or you have another broken arm SLAINTE

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One when and if I get as good as you I'll be happy. If I went down onthe seafront Sketching I might make at the end of the day enough for a coffee

and that wouldn't be one of your high falautin Italien one's nither STATTE BBONNE Si Si

right woke up fairly early as AL was ringing my door bell with my milk as yesturday evening Lizz rang me skype to come round as they were going to have fish and chips with peas

and curry sauce so went with Lizz to the fishshop and the way got a 4pt milk as was fed up having my porridge with water so when back Lizz put my milk in their fridge so thats

why al was ringing my doorbell at that unearthly hour so I could have milk with my Porridge ok got back into bed grabed my IPad and there was Robyn's Face tried

to paint it from memory whilst laying in bedso when I got up stuck the IPad on the easel so i could see it and had another go ok my IPad must come from Spain going by

her name SLAINTE

Name:	Dona Teresa Sureda.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	77481   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Robyn.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	77482  

Quite nicely done!
    And you didn't have to give up your "eye teeth"!
    Steve

Hi Steve funny thing is my eye teeth have been long so knew I was on safe ground SLAINTE

Name:	Bus  Sketch  The Wild One     1.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	77483