Page 596 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 9649654658659459559659759860664669610961596 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty On what's this I hear your not well what you need is a dose of Cleo she'll soon straighten you up

this next one was going to paint but my pen's cross hair is about 6" from the pen but only on artrage otherwise its ok did

try with the mouse but haven't got your skill with the mouse so I've bunged it in as is ok STATTE BBONNE Si SI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bus  Sketch   P   no7 =.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	77343  

I love the limited use of color in this drawing. The color is enough as a hint. Adds a certain feeling of quick thought -- as if trying to grab a fleeting impression. . . which of course sketches often are. Nice one. I can tell from your work when you're feeling good. This has a bit of a feeling of a Daumier. . . He had a long career so his style changed, but at one period he was very focused on a sort of caricature, with looks stylized exaggeration, that some of your work reminds me of. The second pic puts me in mind of a ride on an early Ploos Boos. . .

These pics came from this page:
    http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot....er-part-1.html
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

t...HANKS Cap'n Mac wasn't no room for Sketching in that Bus I like them have saved ok I see that you havn't sort my pen

problem looks as if I've got to have chat with Matt coss at the moment I can't draw thats as if I could anyway

look as if its early to bed but there might be Foottie on the telly or camerooon ok SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    t...HANKS Cap'n Mac wasn't no room for Sketching in that Bus I like them have saved ok I see that you havn't sort my pen

problem looks as if I've got to have chat with Matt coss at the moment I can't draw thats as if I could anyway

look as if its early to bed but there might be Foottie on the telly or camerooon ok SLAINTE

Right. My guess Mr Ploos regardin' that pen cursor problem. . . is that ye haven't yet learned to curse it good n' proper. . . Scare the bejeezus oot of it an' ye'll 'ave it runnin' tip top . . .

An' if cursin' at it don't 'elp, ye need ta re-calibrate it coos it soonds like it got jostled. It's choost a dumb machine until ye tell it ta bugger off and straighten oop an' fly right. I don't know what calibrating one does on your PC, but there's a way to set the placement of the cursor on the screen relative to where the stylus tip touches onto your tablet.

You more than likely had to do that when you first hooked the tablet in to your computer. It's similar to when you instal a new mouse you can calibrate that for speed of the button clicks and so on.

I am not versed in how to do it and fumble with my own rig until I get it sussed.

Maybe someone who knows how to do your setup can help. I don't think it's an ArtRage issue, but who knows. Maybe it is.

Good luck with it, lad.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Arrow

Hail Mon Kaptain thanks for making time to call back I've managed to show u a pic; from the pen tip to the arrow is about 6" ok but I'm in the hands of one of our Gods Matt

from down under where they hang out I even thought of asking the Pope but as I swear a lot had 2nd thoughts I hope your not laying in the Sun drinking moon

River's and laughing at my misfotune's Swine -hound, but remember the old saying Don't let the bugger's catch yuh, SLAINTE or as The Mighty Caesar

would say STATTE BBONNE Si Si high note Si

Name:	DSCF0848.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	195.5 KB 
ID:	77347  

.............or as Jimmy. Would. Say......Let's Cel- ibr ate as I've. Found the lost chord.

Sorry my voice she ain't that good now. Sounds more like a bull- frog

Morning dear Eighty, hope you are well and got that pen sorted. I love what you are doing with the bus sketches. Its so nice to see colour in them. Keep up the good work and the great banter but not too many moon rivers
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello........ Madam Of The Moara is it sat or sun as u know I'm allways getting :confused : been pondering what to come back as had a thought as a Cat and

getting full board and nosh plus being pampered but as fur seems to be back in fashion had 2nd thoughts so its down to 2 at the moment a bloody tortoise on the

Galapides who live to a 120 years and none of those Humans who eat anything or a yanky eagle who can fly away at the 1st sign of humans but I don't

know their life span ?? did think of a porpoise but I can't hold my breath so I'm still looking?? as time is running out and before I know it the Jolly old Reaper

will be knocking on my door with the paper's for me to sign at least it will make Camerooon not forgetting just ask for vague Happy SLAINTE

Name:	A Cat    By    My     Mouse.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	77357  

Sorry Mouse I thought you had got away SLAINTE

Name:	A    Cat    By    My      Mouse    aah    Sorry  Mouse.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	77358  

Does Mouse in mouth, not in paw pic' indicate you've sorted out your pen cursoring?
    Enjoy Them all Keep them coming,

Steve