Page 588 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 8848853857858658758858959059863868810881588 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

A lovely lady and a gallant captain , Mr Ploos and for the sake of the music when the ArtRagers are serenading Mr DA I will refrain as I sound like a cat with it's tail caught in the screen door

Thanks Jean Not to worry as that Aggiss bashing bugger put he's earplugs in so he can't hear the cocker dodle do who lives next door in the

early hours mind u I think he's tone deaf anyway Ow yeah thanks to our Aussie friend from down under :eek : SLAINTE

hi Cap'n Mac I know it Sunday the day of your rest BUT did you find the orignal and how does he do that regards to Damasco

SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shekofte.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	77168  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    hi Cap'n Mac I know it Sunday the day of your rest BUT did you find the orignal and how does he do that regards to Damasco SLAINTE
    Well Mr Ploos, It all started with the Word. And then He created Light. (Trying to recall as it was so long ago. . .) So I think He worked light on the black background. Heavens and Firmament. . . Um. . . Stuff. . . Animals. . . and People. . . Lets see. . . Anyway I think He created Monday, then Tuesday, and Thur. . . NO, Wednesday. . . He created Wednesday THEN Thursday Friday and Saturday. And after all that it was only THEN He done Sunday. . . as a day o' sport.

Now somewhere in there He created Chile and Argentina and THEN Demasocl. . . Or was it Argentina, Demasocl and then Chile. Not sure exactly.

Hope this answers your question -- to wit: Set your dark and light pattern for your composition, get a little paint down, and then take a day for football and/or rugby (that was not specified).

Good luck with it, and I'm sure you'll get the knack of Sunday. It's a fairly easy day. . . or was that a day of ease. . . You so confuse me lad.

Edit: It just occurred to me you were wantin' me ta say soomthin' aboot yer lad in the odd garmentry. I think the face is brilliant and the gray in the flesh is masterful. I love your economy of marks all the while describin' a full volumed 'ead. Well doon on tha' lad. Can't say mooch aboot 'is outfit tho. . . 'e looks like he was goin' ta school wif Tony Curtis in Taras Bulba in medieval Poland. . . Boot I can no say for sure as they doona dress in this manner 'ere on tha beaches o' Malibu and Santa Monica. . . No even in the Marina where there are Cossacks ridin' in on their catamarans. . . Different costumery entirely. . .
    Last edited by D Akey; 09-30-2013 at 10:32 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Blimey Cap'n Mac time I've got up an had me cornflakes done a bit painting watched football the the rugby onto the Prom's to watch all those

violins bow's going up down like being in a saw-mill and tonight was all about the hidden singers who sang for the stars and never got paid

like your bloke worked his nuts off all those star's and planets not forgetting all the suns and all he got was the Chop funny old life Ain't it

SLAINTE .......... ok STARTERS Captain Herbert-M-Sears

Name:	Captain  Herbert.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	77191  
    Last edited by eighty+; 09-30-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Hello there dear Eighty, boy I really do giggle when I read the banter between yourself and Mr Akey its great. Hope you are well dear friend.
    I think your latest painting is going to be a winner, you are so clever so keep them coming
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

ho ho ho Madam of the Moara so you've been in Spain these last few days hope you brought back some maracker's so you dance on your lawn

the neighbours will beat the rythem with their hand clapping Olay you'll have to get a 6ft disc so you can heel-click as well

ok SLAINTE Katie

Name:	Captain  Herbert-M-Sears on the Deck of the Schooner Yacht  Constellation   1924    FIN.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	77199  

hi Cap'n Mac had to go to Malaboo to get her as we want her to sing at the proms but had to twist her arm as she said but baby its cold there so we

gave her a coat which she wasn't to keen on but I said we'll have to hurry or we will miss the tide and its a long paddle

............SLAINTE

Name:	Trishaws.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	77200  

hi ho ho hey went out in the big town yesturday on the bus so tried to sketch felt strange and arkward but managed to do 7

OK Bus Sketch'es 1st of 7

Name:	scan0001.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	407.2 KB 
ID:	77208   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0002.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	178.9 KB 
ID:	77209   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0003.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	310.4 KB 
ID:	77210   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0004.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	401.1 KB 
ID:	77211   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0005.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	435.1 KB 
ID:	77212  

ok last 2 SLAINTE

Name:	scan0006.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	168.9 KB 
ID:	77213   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0007.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	477.3 KB 
ID:	77214