Page 586 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 8648653657658458558658758859663668610861586 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Aye, lad. . . best watch oot fer Queen Mab as she's rumored ta rule over men's dreams. An' since yer a-snoozin so vigorously o' late, she's gettin' what ye might call familiar wif ye, and has taken ta dooin' donuts wif 'er chariot in yer parkin' lot. When she stops an' lifts oop 'er 'ood, best look inside an' admire 'er horsepower. She's a vain one, is our fairy queen. An' if ye do no admire 'er tricked oot chariot wif what she considers 'er due respect, she will roon oos doon flat like charioteer road kill. Aye, that she will. 'owever, if ye please 'er wif yer manners an' flattery wif yer portraits o' 'er, she'll take ye on a particularly splendiforous joy ride an' buy ye a burger an' fries doon tha car 'op, oh aye.

Nice work lad. I believe wif this fine portrait, she's got 'er eye on ye for bein' firends wif benefits. . . I predict ye'll be gettin' Puckish soon enuf from tha' twinkle in 'er eye.

Go man go get 'er.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac will I get a Coco Cola as well

If ye play yer cards right. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Again a nice trip across the centuries, red and the complentary green, a mythological cyclop as well as a female Peter Pan .... What a great artsalad!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Cap'n Mac see I told you she wasn't amused now she's sent her personal hit man to find you

Ha il O Caesar O Mighty One yes I do prefer Lobster than Crab and I see you've had a go at shekofte not your useal style

and as our famous Commedien would say But I Like it Eff STATTE BBONE SI SI and whats happen to our detective in Scilly

all the main one have been retired
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Looking for trouble  Mate  Aye.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	77128  

Hi must be nearly time to watch telly ok SLAINTE

Name:	half heard is better than None.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	77130  

hi raining as per norm SLAINTE

Name:	T V. Girl Lucy.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	249.3 KB 
ID:	77140  

blimey 8.30 am Ow the hammers of hell I'm up something must go wrong

standing on the corner watching all the Boy's go bye

Name:	Standing in the Corner.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	176.7 KB 
ID:	77142  

Hi would like some Help from Tec; Bods as I'm getting what I call Strikes as you can see on the Pic; I was starting is it artrage

cap'n Mac said use the undo button which I tried it does clear them but on starting again bingo their back I tried moving all over the screen to see if

that would help no joy and sometimes when useing the undo button they don't want to clear the strikes but rather other stuff so sometimes

I have to paint over them I'm useing 4.0.4 on my Wacom 21ux i do have the same problem with my IPad but I thought it was me touching

the sides with my fingers thanks help would be welcome regards E+

Name:	Strikes.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	77144  

Haven't a clue about your strikes, Mr 80+ . The gal on the corner does not seem to like the variety of guys passing