Page 585 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 8548553557558358458558658759563568510851585 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hoot and toot laddie. . . you're one iconoclastic, icon bustin', bus ridin', high holy days re-framin', meister artist, I dare say. I believe the ram's horn lead ye ta tha 'aggis, oh aye. That there be one sunburned scorpion found wanderin' onto a platter a' tha oasis what flows wif lemon an' butter. I suspicion the red lad figured 'e'd be safe from bein' eaten in the shadow o' tha shofar. Little did 'e know this be an cosmopolitan restaurant and no a kosher deli. Poor lad. . . pass the shell cracker, lad. This 'aggis is no goin' doon wifout a fight. . .

An the crucifixions. . .very intriguin' use o' posterization. No common wif depictions such as this, where the realism is more tha target. Boot ye got a message woven in, an' that's a fact.

Fine work, laddie. . . Next you'll be doin' a druid dressed as a corporate lawyer, checkin' 'is hendge ta see what time he needs ta be in tha courtroom. . .

Go man go!!!!!!!!!! Always excitin' ta watch yer surveillance o' tha land an yer interpretation. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi mac just woke to the land of living : as I only seem to get short days time I come too and have

Quick shower Then get dressed. And have my cornflakes with a banana it's nearly. Time to go to bed

And as its Sunday. Got to watch F1. And footie and there's a strong possibility I go to sleep in the

Armchair and miss it. All. Pleased you went to the Crucifixion. I must have missed. You In the

Crowd as you could hardly move. And the cheer that went up when the main player come on the

Stage was deafening. Fickle lot. Arn't we. SLAINTE

Nice setup Mr 80, think I'll pass on dinner though as I don't like lobster

Mr Ploos, could you rustle up something more appetizing for Just Jean, please, and let's loose anything that plays music on the plate, like with those ruby red castanets. Perhaps something a little less flamenco and a little more flamingo. I wonder if flamingo tastes like chicken. But you see, flamingos are pink because they eat red crustaceans and the color filters through them and out onto their feathers. So I'm thinking Just Jean wouldn't mind eating them shelled creatures so long as they're at least one or two steps down the food chain.

And wake oop lad. . . yer missin tha good weather. . . so grab yer quiver o' pencils and head oot for a sketch up safari.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi there dear Eighty, well hasnt it been a grand weekend. Got the garden done at last. Hope you are well and I see you are resting, well thats good.
    I always enjoy looking through your sooooooooooooo productive thread and know I will also get a giggle at the comments and banter.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Jean sorry you don't like lobster a rare treat these days as they are so expensive how would a nice portion of wild Salmon with mayonnase

and a oil and vinigar dressed salad suit you Jean ow and of coarse a nice bottle of iced Chablie and to follow Crepe sussette flamble at the table

and to finish a brandy and cafe with creme ok

hi Cap'n Mac what do you think better then flamingo which would make you go a lovely shade of pink I must admit I fell asleep while

writing this took at least 3 hours todo should I enter it for the Guinness book of records SLAINTE to you Both

Hi Madam Katie of the Moara. Good to see the garden is done wish I could say the same as I

Don't seem to being doing much lately except sleeping sorry I missed you yesterday. Think you

Bonced in. While I was having a cat- nap. Ok. Chio. . SLAINTE

hi I'm just tarting up some old stuff now I've found that I can import them and as I'm doing a lot of sleeping this suits me at the moment ok

SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frags. Inspiration_001.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	77121  

Hi thought it was Cyclops at first then remembered his was in the centre of his barnett are yes I saw Eye an in a post but can't remenber

who by so as I can't see it now I'll do a bogge to what i think scuse moi SLAINTE

Name:	Eye.  Eye.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	77122  

Cap'n Mac Hoots Mon the Queen is not amused and if you don't want to be sliced like salami by the blades of her chariott hide behind some rocks

but watch out for Scorpions SLAINTE

Name:	Boudcia.  on her Chariot.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	77127