Page 583 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 8348353357358158258358458559363368310831583 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Mr 80+, hope you don't get washed away, nice and sunshiny here and on the cool side , the best kind of weather , the last supper looks great, I like the darker colours

Gracious me, lad, is this some kinda reality show, eh? I see that peculiar red dot in the corner to the ooppar right tells me there be big brotha surveillance a-goin' on. Best mind yer manners, cause tha clever Lenny da Vinci invented the closed circuit camera as well. Explains a lot aboot Moanin' Leaser's enigmatic smile, as if she knows soomthin'. . . got tha goods on tha Grand Duke, oh aye, bet she does too.

So laddie, as Choost Chean pointed oot, the shadow especially oonda' that there table is a good placement to drop anchor so they do no go a'floatin oop. . . which is a pic what comes a little further doon tha line. The darks do lend a certain solidity ta tha mix. Well played, Mr Ploos! Now put doon yer brooshes an' take 30 an' hit oop tha caterin' trook. Grab ye a bagel an' lachs or soomthin'.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi jean didn't think you'd notice yeah I keep playing yes its rain rain all the time I've got my wellies ready

Yeah done a copy of Chris Paris girl with Pastel for pratice bit heavy handed thou

Hi Mac yeah looks as if George Orwell was right even thou he got his Dates wrong we will be watched by the tv screen soon

so keep stom ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy  try  of Chris Paris  1.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	163.4 KB 
ID:	77064  

Nice style.

Hi Mr 80+.
    I'm following regularly your thread and today ... surprise !
    Very well done with your own style ! I like it very much.

To tell you the truth I was like you, keeping apart from pastels but I had finally to experiment them when I discovered that I would be unable to do a decent portrait with oil, water colours or any other tool
    regards. Chris.

Hi. Chris And Thanks for not minding me copying your work only wish I had your sureness of touch

Funny I'm laying in bed doing the same sketch from memory with pastel for more pratice then I'll

Post it when I get on my Wacom as done it on my IPad ok regards E+

Right Chris I've had my cornflakes and banana and pills so I'm fit to face the world scuse my playing avec pastell ok

hi Cap'n Mac forgot to tell you its been roumoured that (they)allready have a camera in T V's SLAINTE

Name:	Playing with Pastels.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	343.1 KB 
ID:	77067  

Nice again.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Right Chris I've had my cornflakes and banana and pills so I'm fit to face the world scuse my playing avec pastell ok

hi Cap'n Mac forgot to tell you its been roumoured that (they)allready have a camera in T V's SLAINTE
    Nice shot again !
    She's looking maybe a little more sexy now with blue eyes !
    Well done.

Hi Chris forgot her Beret think the size has got to small as had trouble getting it past the Cat SLAINTE

Name:	Copy  try  of Chris Paris  3.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	77069  

Hi 80+.
    Not bad at all. She looks "parisienne" now. Next time I will do a nude .... jus to see what kind of accessories you will imagine for her

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting with baited breath to see go man go, as at my age I've almost

Forgot what a nude belle. Looks like . . SLAINTE