Page 582 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 8248253257258058158258358459263268210821582 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I really love the painting of the road and hills dear Eighty so different but utterly delightful.
    I know what you mean about getting the garden done but here is it toooooo wet. Season changed so quickly didnt it. Stay fit and well and dont forget to rest a while whilst doing the garden
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello Madam Katie of the Moara thanks yes I've been right Knackered this last few days forgot how old I am at

least managed to Fin the last Supper SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The  Last  Supper       FIN.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	76999  

A grand finish to the supper Mr 80+

Finally we eat! Fantastic interpretation, dear friend. No pasta though! LOL I noticed You on the left (the white haired-bearded apostle) and I start thinking You're trying to please the Allmighty by portraying his son ... LOL
    I think You will succeed because Your wit, art passion and outcomes are really unique and extraordinary. All the best to You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi. Jean. Thanks yeah they are quiet. Now they've got some nosh . SLAINTE

Hail. Caesar O Mighty One so I see you have been doing a. Spot of trad on your holls

Looking good. Might have a go myself as I have got all the gear but just Lazy STATTE. bBONNE

Hey Hey Hay They shouted Where's the Spagetti and see they've got the boss with them had to comply STATTE BBONNE Si Si

Name:	The  Last  Supper  FIN  FIN.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	215.9 KB 
ID:	77018  

Spaghetti my eye, I ordered 'aggis ala parmigiana. Darn these weddin' banquets anyway, wif their pre-fab menu choices -- fish, beef or veggie. So where's tha bride and groom, an' when the DJ goin' on tha clock. . . Judas Priest. . . I'm tellin' ya, ye can no get decent service na mare in this economy wif all these 'ere cut backs. . . the weddin' planner done took off sayin' this was the last supper she would co-ordinate. Can no brake even. I SAY. . . WAITER, CAN I GET SOME 'AGGIS an' ANGEL 'AIR PASTA? I'm famished. I'm about ta start suckin' on me egg tempera. . . Fresco in oil? Na'ar lassie, I want me egg tempera medium. . . Mr Ploos. . . this is a fine gatherin'.
    Last edited by D Akey; 09-15-2013 at 07:39 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Smile

Blimey. Cap'n Mac Aggis with . 'Angel. Air 'Pasta' there always someone who wants something

That's not on the menu wait I'll go and see the Chef, Crickey you've upset him he said where do

Think your at The. Savoy. Angei 'air 'Pasta I ask yuh and Aggis. Yuk yuk tell him it's the wrong time

Of the year for Aggis as there out of season and the Pasta Chef has gone home ok

Ok Cap'n Mac come back when the Aggis'sis are in full flow in their season SLAINTE

Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are keeping and and WARM. The weather has really changed hasnt it.
    I really like the finished picture of The Last SUpper, you are so clever.
    Keep well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara I feel as if I've been Kneecaped after all that work I keep bunging on ibprofen pain gel I think they

are slightly better or its all in the mind pouring with rain here think we'll have start to build an Ark now the poles are melting as all that water

has got to go somewhere ok keep well see yuh

Name:	The  Last  Supper   4 FIN  FIN  FIN.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	212.3 KB 
ID:	77049