Page 581 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 8148153157157958058158258359163168110811581 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Stop nibbling on all that food on the table and get busy

Jean. Veryiy I say unto you. That is True but been working in the garden for the last 4 hours

And I'm realy flaked out so I'm in the armchair. Just about. To doze off ok. .

SLAINTE Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JustJean, you saying that was your gr gr auntie? Or the painter's? Either way, it's a very nice copy you did here. I'm impressed. And yer grandpa sounds like a very muscled chap, helping to extend the British Empire by at least a couple hundred yards. Ah, joking aside, that really did make a lasting impact, something to be proud of.

So Mr Ploos. . . the lassie with the shooting star. . . her wish or yours? Well, four hours in the soon, laddie, fightin' tha good brush fight. . . lettin' tha shrubbery know who's still boss in that there jungle. I remember last year, was it, where you were oot there for days. Take care lad. . . mind the elves.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi eighty hope things are well with you and the weather is good for you.
    Little warm here today +32c and humid.
    Geoff

DA, Many years ago when I started on my family history someone sent me the link and said it was my gr gr gfather's sister but I really don't know as he did have a sister Charlotte but then I believe his brother married a woman named Charlotte and the Wallders lived in Elsted and Hartings so I decided to adopt her
    Last edited by justjean; 09-11-2013 at 06:06 AM.

Sorry. Asleep. Reply. Tomorrow.

I like how You're painting Your Last (and first) Dinner version. With Your beard You already looked a little bit like Leonardo da Vinci and You're evidently completing Your metamorphosis. Don't try to fly with canvas wings though! LOLI like very much also the XVIII century-like finished painting.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi its been a hard days night my friends sorry to keep you waiting but had work to catch up on stuff I should have done when in my Prime

so Jean , Capn Mac , Englishman in the land of Cunuks , and our Holiday Boy the Mighty Caesar Thanks but the last supper is in limbo as they can't find the nosh

and as I've been AWOL and have done nuffink on the Wacom for the last two days so this morning when I awoke I tarted up the country lane on the IPad ok so it looks

as if the last supper will be without nosh till the week-end STATTE BONNE Si Si , SLAINTE , SHENTI Jainkang
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Look Mum Blackberries  2.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	318.8 KB 
ID:	76983  

Well Mr 80 you were getting me worried, glad to see you back Keep the food in the ice box till your ready to serve it at that supper and I like your bright light cheery painting as it's a dark and dreary day here

Hi Jean not to worry as the Laughing Boy from The Backwoods is still alive and Kicking well was going to do a lot of work but as the weather looked dodgy

i switched the Wacom done a bit more as they were getting a bit restless, so bunged a bit of gear on the table just to make them think it was nearly time for Supper and

wouldn't you adam and eve it there's just been a burst of the golden stuff so I should have have worked after all as didn't rain By the Way Jean

Caesar liked your Lottie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The  Last  Supper No 4   STARTER'S.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	183.4 KB 
ID:	76984