Page 580 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 8048053057057857958058158259063068010801580 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Ooohhh! Party at Jean's new pier! WoooHoooo!!!!!!!!

Say Mr. Ploos, that wee lad looks like he's got the makin's of a right politician with 'im feedin' on blood and sooch like and them alert eyes. . . Phew!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac keeping well I presume yeah he said that he's not keen being a politician rather fancy's the top job in the U.N because as long you do as your told

they wont sack you and the Pay is not bad either ok SLAINTE

hi or I should say HELP how do you stop the painting from moving around when using the transome tool ??? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The  Last  Supper     no2     STARTER'S.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	179.7 KB 
ID:	76925  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    hi or I should say HELP how do you stop the painting from moving around when using the transome tool ??? Thanks
    Ahoy there, Mr Ploos. . . The best and only way for your transom to stop movin' is ta 'ead to port. This here foul gale and high seas will 'ave yer aft bouncin' ye like Ms Coops' hip-hop champeen granddaughter at a dance competition, oh aye.

If 'owever. . . I SAID IF 'OWEVER, Cap'n 'Ornblower Ploos, yer tryin' ta finish oop yer Edit/Transform. . . ye only needs press yer [Return] key. . . sort of like barkin' yer orders ta tha crew, and then snappin' yer whip, makin' it so. YAAARRRRR LAD!!!!!! An then ye 'ead ta port, ta sees Sherry's transom amidships. . . An' try navigatin' tha ol' Moon River wif some 'aggis at 'appy 'our, oh aye. . .

Nay, do no thank me, lad. . . I'll be shortly sendin' ye tha bilge.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Allow mon Ca'patain thought I was about to be Keel-hauled and the last supper would be apprpriate but I pressed The return key and you were gone like Genie into the Mist

So me and the crew had a right piss-up on your stach of Moon-River's but we did'nt fancy the box of Aggis reckon they were well past there sell date YUK even the sharks turned

up their nose'es I expect they end up on the Bighton beach under Jean's Pier and she wont be amused SLAINTE

Name:	A   sprout  From  Jeans.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	105.8 KB 
ID:	76929  

I ain't Saying Nuffink Bloody Transome Tool

Name:	The  Last  Supper   no 3    STARTE'R'S.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	76941  

Delightful flower and must have been a hungry bunch at that supper cause the table is empty

Oh I must have forgot to tell you I traded Brighton pier for the one in Ventnor, IOW because my dear old grandpa carted over 15000 tons of stuff to help fill in for the sea wall at the Esplanade

and this is a copy I did of a painting by James Charles (in the Tate museum) of a gr gr... aunt Charlotte Wallder
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by justjean; 09-09-2013 at 02:22 PM.

hi Jean so you come from Sussex South Harting not for country folks these days only for the the rich Gentry so you swapped the Pier hope you done well on the deal

as I did let you have cheap I like your picture of your Gt Gt Aunt lotte I see Charlie only lived down the road on the outskirts of Chichester the att pic; is of

South Harting at the time of the Painting ok Thanks for the journey SLAINTE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Mr 80+

Hi Jean just resting from the last supper yeah got to do the stuff on the table and then all the other burks at the table so been playing ok S LAINTE

Name:	Romeo.  Romeo  where  Art. Thou.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	76968   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Look Mum Blackberries.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	316.8 KB 
ID:	76969