Page 578 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 7847852856857657757857958058862867810781578 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are feeling better and the ribs are healing. Love the trip down the Nile. Keep them coming dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

ok Miss but why allways me in the corner ??? I'll never get to understand layer's when I'm stuck in the corner SLAINTE

WOW thats the playtime whistle Quick come on Charlie a game of foottie in the playground quick or the best places will be gone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eighty+ get back in the corner.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	76887  

got lost somewhere ok

Name:	eighty+ get back in the corner.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	76889  

HI Jean Nearly missed you its those layer's they 've got me where I don't no whether I'm coming or going

Hi Madam Katie of the Moara thanks I thought we were in the Pacific started with a crew of 6

but had to eat 4 blimey we were in the Nile after all have mercy on my soul, well its as I told Jean Bloody Layer's have got me confused SLAINTE to you both

Holy mackerel, Mr Ploos. In de Nile aboot yer layers then?

Mind the gators and keep your hands and arms inside the boat at all times. Looks as if the lads are offering the gators some Nessie sized tooth pics after eatin' the number four oarsman. That boat looks like an oar-dourves tray, ancient Cleopatra style. Princess Cruises -- the early days -- where shuffle board was played on a particularly tight deck.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI Cap'n Mac yes when fighting Layer's its like infighting with a Octepus as you well now and you need a line of Holy Mackeral singing just to keep yuh head above water

thats why I was as when they started singing I thought a religous chant if you know what i mean but after listen carefully it sound like happy birthday to you

Cap'n Mac Happy birthday to you but I soon shut them up as nobody likes to be told another year has hit the dust ok as the mighty Caesar

would say STATTE BBONNE Si Si or in Emerald isle SLAINTE by the way if you fancy a rowing trip as I've got to get their fishing canoe

back to the Solomon Ilse's

Thank you sir! I had a steak ta celebrate. No 'aggis this time.

Say, whatcha doon in Solomon's Aisles, eh? Whatever ye do, lad, take care ye don't sit in tha Sphinx' pew.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

The Solomon isle,s. well that where I pinched their fishing boat and they have only one

So gotta get it back so they can catch some fish , steak a. Well make mine blue. And bottle of claret as we're dining out . But got rush as its a long. Row to the solomon'sok. SLAINTE

Need I say More only just got up 3.oc pm another day gone bust

Name:	Red Sky at Night is ah!!.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	76895  

That's one sea fearin' ardvark on leave what's enjoyin' tha soonset. A right bonnie sky indeed, laddie, enjoyed after a long boos ride sketchin'. Did no know ye were rubbin' elbows with his kind whilst makin' yer roonds. Careful if 'e proposes a game o' craps. E's a sharpie this one. Takes all kinds doon Brighton way.

That's a pretty fair watercolor effect in tha sky!