Page 575 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 7547552556557357457557657758562567510751575 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

yes times are hard been to Tibet on my Bike well the two Sister's where each given part of there father's land when he decided to go and play the harp an offer he couldn't

refuse as he allways wanted to play in a big Ochestra well for he used to take in the summer the flock of Frazzers woolies in the low plains up to the high plains and bring the

flock of Frazzers woolies from the high down the sisters Ho and Hung even though the father had given Hung the high plains and Ho the low plains they kept to the system of

their father for a few years and where quiet happy , but Ho has just got married to Wang who believes in Demo'cracy as long u keep your mouth shut and he has told ho

not to carry on with their father's system as she is losing money on it , But before she tells Hung to wait untill he checks just in case there might be Oil or gold up in those

Mountains, SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tibet Women Hung.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	76795   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ho sister of Hung.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	193.5 KB 
ID:	76796  

Yer boos looks to have turned into a covered wagon, lad. Native Americans share the same genetics as Asians. And this painting looks like a Southwestern painting from the old West.

Ya know, I wonder if they can make haggis from buffalo. I think they ought ta call it buffalagis. Listen oops, laddie. We could go inta business. . . open a chain o' restaurants. Could serve buffalagis with maze on the side. You could sketch the customers. Put yer paintin's oop all over tha joint. . . Would be a hit.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi Ken thanks Hi Cap'n Mac didn't think there were any Buffalo's left after the big shootout to starve the natives into submission and my sketch'es would only be ok in the loo

for when short of paper SLAINTE

Ok Wang has come home with Hatchi their legal eagle and told Ho to go and get Hung so they can get the the paper's signed Hatchi will explain the benefits this will bring to the

Sister's of the amalgamation of the land ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wang 1.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	76806   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hatchi.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	76807  

Hi there dear Eighty again you have been so busy but I do hope your finger is been sewn back on I think it must have been as you have continued with your wonderful paintings, keep them coming dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Say, I really like that second one in the last batch. I recognize the guy. It's expressive and unconventional yet it really has a personality and look of a unique individual.

Hope the weather's workin' fer ye, laddie. Hotter than Blue Blazes during the day here. The vampires and other creatures of the night got it right. . . Hades is too flippin' hot during the day. So it's no wonder they roam at night. Makes me wonder which dimension I'm livin' in. I think the setting is on 'Broil'. . .

Enjoy the jolly ol' pip pip of the thermometer oot there in England.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac. Of the. Broiler. . Yeah fell down some steps Tuesday thought I was a Acrobat

So not moving to much since. Bruised rib cage left arm and leg. Looks like I need more soft landing

Pratice. . SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap'n Mac. Of the. Broiler. . Yeah fell down some steps Tuesday thought I was a Acrobat

So not moving to much since. Bruised rib cage left arm and leg. Looks like I need more soft landing

Pratice. . SLAINTE
    Well eighty you should keep you eyes off the young ladies and watch where you feet are going. Hope you heal soon.
    Geoff

Verily tis true geoff but the feet are not always of the same mind

ok just been playing with the artist in In Art progets to drive them silly SLAINTE

My REgards to the Wife

Yeah at the moment I feel like our old mate gogan don't now where we'er going and if we get there will never know