Page 574 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 7447452456457257357457557658462467410741574 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Jean Blimey you've got time to read as well as painting your Cats and Dogs your fantastic takes me all my time to stay awake been know to fall asleep when painting :

had to chop my finger off as was told its good for painting on the IPad bit painful 1 quick chop then dipped into hot tar to seal it now its as good as new SLAINTE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gee eighty I at least thought you would have blue blood
    The pain, the pain.
    Geoff

Well Geoff I've been told that my blood line goes back to Adam so it looks as if I'm related to lot's of Royal's and to lot's of Villiens as well ok SLAINTE

Hi as the Icecapes are melting it Looks like a lot more rain to come ok so dragged back an oldie to get us used to it ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Singing and Dancing in the Rain.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	250.5 KB 
ID:	76762  

Ah, a long line of heroes and villains. Well Adam begat Cain and Able, wot? Started oot by settin' tha dark and light composition. Ah, so many families in dys function and dat. And if that weren't enough, we all 'ad ta become artists to celebrate and preserve our schizophrenia. So grab ye oop a brush laddie and tell us all aboot it. . . Oh aye, an' 'ave a moon river ta grease tha gears.

Love the finger. . . not the first time I been given one. . .

Also love the dancers. Ms Coops will doubtless find it right oop 'er alley. . . Boot a rain dance? Do ye really think it the right attire? A wee bit posh for mud and sooch like, do ye no think?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

D Akey, you slay me.

Dear E+, please don't cut off anymore fingers.
    I love the dancing in the rain, great work all of them.

Hi Sandy was wondering after wading through your multitude of colour ( quelle coleur mon deiu) a thought entered my Boonze should I break my arm to get colour as the

1 finger up to yet hasn't worked do you think I should chop another 1 off ???

Hi Capn Mac keeping well i see when singing and dancing in the mud with a posse of butler's holding brollies aloft plus some with tray's of moon river's as well you know

their whole attire is bunged in the bin SLAINTE

STOP!!!! if you lose anymore fingers we will be deprived of your great works and love the couple dancing in the rain

Eighty no no don't hide behined Pricilla up there in the back row, Eighty plus as I want to know why you've done no work these last two day's stand up so we can all

see you, my you do look in a state !! well speak up boy as we all want to hear, Yes Ma'am I think its because I've lost my drawing Finger I had it in my pocket but its gone

I think Cap'n Mac might have it as he said somebody had given him a finger before thought he might be collecting them Ma'am OW you silly boy write 500 lines I must not tell

such regre'ttable stories, Yes Ma'am will it be alright after the summer Holidays ?? No today

HI Jean see the trouble I'm in looks as if I'm back standing in the corner at least I see some of my old Sketch'es SLAINTE Jean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yes. Ma'am.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	76784