Page 572 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 7247252256257057157257357458262267210721572 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi sketch still having trouble with the size could be because upgrade to 4.0.4 SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Must warm my hands  I'm  Kackard.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	76693  

Hi there dear Eighty boy so much to see. I really like the last one its excellently done. Hope you are fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi madam Katie of the Moara Blimey your up early this morning looks like rain here. How's Ull
    Or are ull playing at home today. You should go and see it as very much like ballet. All the same moves
    . Chio. SLAINTE

Hi tried Porter's Flower's yuk yuk more pratice wanted SLAINTE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi eighty the flowers are fine maybe what you should do is add some water to the vase and then they would not droop.
    Geoff

Blimey. Geoff. Nobody said any thing about putting water in the jug they just said its a water colour
    Ok. So I'll tell Charlie when he set it up the next time Ow wait e just said the next one a sweet corn
    So forget the water. But some Cornish butter would b nice ok . SLAINTE

Wif the way ye done yer pot I'd say yer Porter turned potter. Looks right good that with the sheen. Good job, lad albeit those flowers did seem to wilt a bit under the lights during the painting. But that happens with so many living models, neh?

Pour a bit o' moon river down the 'atch an' them stems'll perk right oop, oh aye. . .

Good stoof, Mr Ploos. Go cat go. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thumbs up

Mr 80+ you are doing Mr Porter right proud, great banjo player and the one of the confederate soldier is also great

Hi Geoff I sweetcorn as Charlie made me do said the pratice will do u good and I might let mix my paint no charlie on mixing paint I haven't a clue ok I'll pass
    if you decided to grill don't forget the Cornish butter and thick cream ok SLAINTE regards to your better half ok

IS that you Capn Mac blimey I didn't no you parley greeko Neh Neh Neh think I'll do 1 more with Charlie Porter have a go at some fruit so if I get bunded in the Stocks

you'll have some to throw at me ok SLAINTE

Hi Jean sorry Missed while I was writting to Geoff an Capn Mac doing Charlie Porter proud yeah Thanks to you but he deserves it should be shown in all art schools

knocks the Frenchmans apples into a cocked hat SLAINTE Jean