Page 569 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 6946951955956756856957057157961966910691569 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi there dear Eighty, sorry havent been in for a few days things got a bit busy here, some good some bad but all well now. I hope you are feeling fit and well dear friend. I love your latest but my favs are no.14 and no.17. Keep them coming dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello Madam Katie of the Moara Thought you were swaning around in Italy with yuh sunglasses stuck on top of your head as is the style nowadays

Hope they are not pinching yuh Bum to much yeah that No14 took me back to the days of hair Nets when you could get a toffe bar for a farthing

I just upgraded to 4.4 whatever that means ok just done No 18 ok chio SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bus   Sketch     No   18.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	76616  

Ow I do like her ear looks like as if she has stuck chewing gum on

ok looks as if stretched her head when doing the rulers and didn't notice she didn't complain nither

Name:	Bus   Sketch  16    2.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	76620  

Bus Sketch No 19 See I'm not the only who has a quick Kip in the Bus SLAINTE

Name:	Bus   Sketch   No   19.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	76623  

Love the dozing lady Eighty!

Do you ride around on a bus all day and draw the people?

Thanks Robyn. No just a 20minutes bus ride and same coming back with luck 4Sketches in and 4 out and if I'm firing on all cylinders. Been knowed to do 16 but for the last 6 months I very rarely go out so
    Been sitting drawing on the Wacom which is bad as not getting any excercise so the ankle and legs are swollen ok. It was while trying to copy Fornes. Tube paintings that made think of painting my
    Bus sketches but haven't got his skill and can't use Layer's yet now all I' ve got to do is find more of my bus sketches which norton has tucked away some where, the only drawback is when I import them back is the
    Dust and spots which I try to clean but keep coming back when painting ok hope I hav'nt bored you with
    My song. Chio. SLAINTE.

Jeesus it taked me 1/2 an hour just to find it one day i'll do a file system ok the boy's in the Music Shop ok Don't ask me where all i can say is

some where in Brighton when I asked them if ok to take a photo they said yeah but we thought guseppi was dead SLAINTE

Name:	Boy's in the Music  Shop.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	76643  

They all look great Mr 80+ but my fav is the lady with eyes closed and sunglasses on top of her head

So yer oot and aboot wif yer sketch-ups, are ye then lad? Looks right Summery. Glad to see ye went mobile again on the Ploos Boos!

I've been busy as heck. Missed you guys. Weather's been on and off, hot enough to rouse ol' Mr. Rudyard Kipling to take up pen again. . . except that here, unlike in India, the pen would singe 'is callouses clean off. And then, we get days what's fit for other writers of the more pinkie raisin' garden party genteel narrative. Go fig. Mum Nature's gone schizophrenic. Failed to take 'er meds I fear.

Was at a wedding this weekend and the sun was angled at about 10:00 straight into me eyes, when out of the sun, swoopin' in at the groom came the bride like the Red Barron, flower petals spewing left and right like shells from a Vickers gun. Boy, talk about a radiant bride! KAAAAPOW!!! The groom never stood a chance to get away. . . (lucky fellow). . .

Be well, lad. Lookin' grand!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream