Page 556 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 5645650654655455555655755856660665610561556 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

HI time for bed ok SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marie  Konstantinovna  Bashkirtseff.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	76258  

Your interpretation of the pre-raphaelite lady and of this last painting are superb! Chapeau!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Mucho Gratious mon ami may the sunshine always be with sur votre tete

Name:	Lima's  Brush.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	223.0 KB 
ID:	76261   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Just Add to Laff.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	237.4 KB 
ID:	76262  

Hi there dear Eighty, is it hot enough for you???? its a bit tooooooooo hot for me but still enjoying it. Great paintings and I really like the latest Blue one. You are so good at these. More please. Still fit and well and errrrrrrrr cool dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello Madam Katie Of the Moara yep still in my dressing robe Just Fin Rossetti I think or it could be Morris well its time to shower

and get my glad rags on as been invited to Nosh by my nieghbours Lizz Al and Roscoe yes its to hot for me think I'll go along the shop and

get some Wine so I wont be doing any more drawing today how's the Vikings have they landed yet SLAINTE

Name:	Rossetti        FIN.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	76265  

Hi sorry if its a bit blurred but I had a fight with the Transome Tool it had a mind of its own ok SLAINTE

Name:	Maria    Biryukova.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	76274  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    hi got rid of the light square had to do a restart .............sorry AT-TA fell asleep SLAINTE
    Ack, and hoot mon! Is this how lassie's dress on the beach in Brighton. Lacking the distinct erotic component saves wear an' tear on the ol' ticker is it? We certainly moost upgrade yer fantasies a wee bit tho and re-educate ye to what the true definition of a nubile young bathing beauty is. Yer loosin' a wee bit o' focus. And all those sensible weighty clothes could weigh 'er seriously doon in the water.

Nay, lad. Yer scheduled class is doon the beach when the weather is a wee bit kinder. Bring a sketch pad an yer wellies.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hey ho! I'm a proud new grandfather for the second time. Another lad. They're a mere 2500 miles away, so I don't think he heard me when I was shouting 'halloooooo!!!!!'

But through the miracle of video phones, I was pretty much right there in the hospital room -- after was all done and cleaned. And I would swear that when the put the phone up to his little new face that when I called oot to 'im he opened his wee eyes inquisitively, like "Where the heck are you, grandpa? I'm here. I did my bit. You hop on a plane and come visit! Bring your guitar!!!!"

Hope yer well, Mr Ploos. Keep paintin' as ye are. Great stuff too.

And I got several casks o' moon rivers to go aroond ta help me celebrate the safe arrival o' me new lad, named Wyatt !!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hoots Mon Congrats not another Erp yeah all the Nubile's are joining the Navy to see the world may even have a bloke

in every Port to keep up the Navy Tradition SLAINTE

Name:	Join  The Navy   Girl's.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	76276  

Hi eighty, boy you've been busy as a beaver, you are doing great. I really like that portrait of Marie Bashkirtseff.