Page 553 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 5345350354355155255355455556360365310531553 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Mac I thought I was Pretty safe with this one
    Well, I dare say that you established your dark and light pattern big time. How can you miss with a model like this, even though it's a vignette against a white background. Would be perfect for Audubon's book on the illustrations of birds.

Knowing how you run with new ideas, I'm not pointing to this informational style of theirs as being something to necessarily emulate. But here it is for a look see. Just remember that when you walk in there carry a brolly as the lads have no sphincter muscles and they'll be painting you.

Anyway with this, I like how you're filling in the painted areas in this case. Feels more deliberate and sure handed.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...mg.y6TEiUP00eA
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ho Ho. Ho. Mac. Sure is a load of birds. But not quiet what I had in mind but thanks

Having a lazy day today in other words been asleep Nearly all the time. Might try later

If I'm still awake. . Ok. How's your gang. Still keeping you active. :. SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Well, it begins. Blessings to her process. . . actually to both your processes since you're riding along with her. Medical treatments are very powerful these days. May hers do the trick.
    Thanks D Akey for your kind words, fingers crossed that it has the desired effect.
    Regards Geoff

Hi Yeah I seem to be in Rome a lot lately me and half the BBC team ok SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rome.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	76198  

aye b'gum E certainly know how to bribe us

Name:	Mr. Postman.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	308.8 KB 
ID:	76202  

So many things to paint for a man what watches the news, eh? Paint away, lad! If we don't know the story behind the images you painted here, we'll simply be makin' up our own captions, oh aye, by goom, laddie.

The sister looks like she's complainin' aboot that being the poorest excuse for a tartan what's ever yet coom oot o' the lowlands cause the Romans never quite got the 'ang of the Scottish Rite design.

And the lad with the satchel and wellies makin' 'is postal rounds looks like 'e's forgot to put his sunscreen onto his legs, and was confused not knowin' 'ow ta handle a couple days of that rarest of all natural phenomena - UK sun, and is overjoyed ta get a couple weeks o' workman's comp doon tha pub.

But I could be wrong. . .

Go man go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

As they used to say, dear ATPlus the Old: all roads lead to Rome! LOL although if it weren't for the nun's cross, we could rather be in Teheran where it's mandatory to all women to "take vows", so as to say ... LOL, not just some volunteers.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi. Mac. ...,..Caesar. Sorry. Half a sleep. Yeah a couple of in jokes. The Rome one is about.
    The. BBC. Who been throwing public. Money away as if it doesn't matter. So why the Shit is flying half
    The. BBC crew. Are keeping out of the. Way. Paid. Holidays in Rome. .
    The. Postman. Well. As the post office is starting to show profit. Our lord and master reckons the
    Rich should. Have a bit more spending. Money. The P.O. Worker are talking about a strike so E Offers them shares ....E.s ..... trying to do a Maggie. Tharcher. . Ok. So all is back to normal
    Over here keep laughing its just the Political Farce a democrat game be going on for Centuries
    Ok at my. Age nothing. Really matter's. That sounds. Like a song.

Hi look at Dpalle Girl liked what I saw so had a go when fin cause I hadn't put it on a canvas I tried to Crop so I'm keeping my finger's crossed

as what is going to turn up could be the size of a penny black : Prehaps when I'm old and grey I'll understand these Gadget's

......... SLAINTE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Mac yeah not realy with it today i think the heat has knocked me out 26c must be like your winter if you have one yeah haven't down

much just the girls Boebees and I dragged Titus up from his sleep to try candlelight as you where on about it ok as its early might have ago at Artgeek's

watercolour save me going to google ok. how the gang all ok ...........SLAINTE

Name:	Titus  candellight.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	76218