Page 547 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 4744749753754554654754854955759764710471547 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Holy smokes Mr 80 you sure have shoved the bar high, these portraits are wonderful

HI Jean sorry was finding my Limbo bar at 4' 6" even with a handrail I couldn't manage now my joints are stiffening so had no option but to push it up to 5'

........hope you don't mind ! its all Mac's fault realy as e's got me limbo danceing to his Geetar Music SLAINTE

You're in the early XIX century now, as far as I can say ... Excellent outcomes from Your last time travel!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are keeping fit and well. Boy you really have got your eye in. The latest finished painting is fantastic. I always enjoy your work so much so keep them coming. Have a great day dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Sounds to me like your hands aren't given to plucking about. I must say that's a vision of you doing the limbo -- a situation where raising the bar makes it easier hahahahahah. Very funny. I'll have to steal it.

As to your paintings, wow and double wow! That last cross hatched portrait is sensational. Great structure. And the ones before it are remarkable as well.

Say, I actually think you like this period in history because everybody has white hair like yours -- being blokes from your clan and sharing racial features and all. It's a clannish thing, laddie, that makes you so adept at it. Oh aye.

Go Mr Ploos Go!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Soree Soree didn't get to bed till late woke up after about 3 hours sleep had a chat with Jean turned over backto sleep work up at just about 3 as someone was ringing

the doorbell time I got out of bed they had gone went and switched the computer on but nothing then Microsoft they will do a repair so had some porridge as thats all

there was went to see if Microsoft had done they said no so I pulled out the hub switched the computer back on and it worked ok so went then to David as

was not happy with his arm so I've tryed to pull it back so it lenthion's the forearm ok see what u fink as for his grey hair he said the shock of getting so close to

the gillotine his hair went white overnight

Hi Madame Katie of the Moara I'm well but dunno about Fit think I'm just hanging on

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. good to see your back from your Hol's

Hoots Mon I think it was the Limbo dancing thats got my computer trying to get in on the Act cast a Glance at David with his white hair he's got it coss I liked it ok

Funny that as you were the only to Menstion it ok and be as Critical as you like as it helps me to pay more Attention thanks SLAINTE SATTE BBONNE Si Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	David        S.  P        FIN    2.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	76114  

Well eighty your work keeps getting better and better, love this last one.
    Geoff

Hi Geoff how's it go at the doc's ? ok

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Geoff how's it go at the doc's ? ok
    Hi eighty just making some decisions on her treatment,thanks for asking.
    Geoff

Hi. Madam. Katie of the Moara. I'm going to try your summer flower's so see what a hash

I make og it. Ok. Keep well. Cloudy.