Page 545 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 4544549553554354454554654755559564510451545 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Mac trust you to get the best spot Pablo insisted that your hair be blue ok took him back he said so don't blame me as I'm only innocent bystander

...........SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	too loose   la Trec.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	76071  

Hoot! Laddie. . . yer out doon yerself. Fantastic stuff. I'd like to attribute it to broadening yer horizons with all the broads on that wacky boos ride, boot, who can say. Might have been any number of causes. But it's amazing work, that powdery-puffed-up-aboot-'imself lad an' this melancholic lass. . . you done injected the lot wif emotions, but no wacky ones. Ya see, they're holdin' a true emotion each one. . . even the one of us with the lassies, though I seem to have forgotten most of the details. (Remind me, is 'a blurry recollection' an emotion?)

Ye choost scored a couple big points for us with these grand paintin's. GO MAN GO!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi Mac I forgot the iron ok do you fancy a cup of tea as its sunday

Name:	Caris.  Cliffe.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	76084   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Too  loose  la  Trec     2.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	76083  

Hey there dear Eighty , well now havent you been busy with so much painting and boy so much humour. You really make me giggle. Love the last one of the lady, you have gotten so talented my friend. Stay fit and well AND KEEP THEM COMING
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hog Madame Katie Of The MOARA ..........MAC sorry been in a state of Hibenation I even missed the F1 and this evening I've had my ear bashed by Glastonbury

but my thanks to you both I see you've made me a grade C- 6 My Mum would 've been pleased as she always said your a right usless Sod

By the way the 1 i'm posting had to make it a starters as started late ok but it should be the young Scholar SLAINTE

Name:	Favourite  Child      Fragonard       STARTER'S.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	76088  

Sunday tea? Why thank you very much, my posh gentleman artisan. You'll no be a booser. . . er. . . a boos rider today. Yer taking tea in the parlour. 'Ere now, 'elp yerself to a bleedin' crumpet. Soaked 'em in moon rivers all personal an' tidy like, I done. Spikin' crumpets on a Soonday is somethin' of a family tradition. . . 'ere now, use your fookin napkin, there's a proper head boy, now that yer mum approves of ya. . . an' raise yer pinky. . . tha. . . no the other. . . right, the one with your opposin' team's bollocks skewered on it. Much more genteel. . . Ah, tea. . . no drink quite so soothin' on a Soonday. . . an' pull in yer horns. . . it's yer day off, Pablo. . .

Oh, and there's another fit picture. Lookin' good, laddie. . . boot if ye do no slim up her neck a wee bit she'll be in the clutch on the pitch come Moonday.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hoots Mon. Can u nae see. She's. From a long line of family bull necks. .

Hi Mac The Young Scholar Froganard cast your eye on it I've called it FIN done what you reckonmended so see what u fink SLAINTE

Name:	The  Young   Scholar       Fragonard       FIN.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	76091  

Mr 80+, wow, love all the expressions on the faces and great painting on that lady intent on whatever she is pondering on while leaning on the table

Hi Jean When I was at...... School I nearly said Scholar ho ho ho no chance I would be pondering

.......... Football Cricket Running but the war blew all that up in the air keep well jean so u can catch me up

Name:	Jean-Honore  Fragonard        S.P.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	76094