Page 544 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 4444449453454254354454554655459464410441544 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hoot laddie! Ye went posh on me. Yer tanked oop on haggis an' put on yer formal tartan, trimmed yer beard into mutton chops and loosed a caber through the window at the museum and shimmied yer way in as a Scottish Mission Impossible maneuver. They'd never spot a Scot in full regalia breakin' in to the museum with such subtlety an' grace. Well, next time ye may want to buy a ticket and try goin' throo tha door instead o' pocketin' the coin and sneakin' in. . . though I approve of yer keen thrift.

Well it's good ta see yer sketches again. And the paintin's are comin' in like a ticker tape with stock exchange action. Go man GO!!!

Love yer wit what comes through your art, lad.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Pat hope all is well for you good to see u and hope that u have tieded up those leaves

hoots mon hae u nae Ken I'm a thrity Scot on m'mither side ok and I've got my pen's working again thanks to a whizz -kid nieghbour all down to a wonky Hub

SLAINTE

hi was browseing the Gallery this morning blow out a lighted candle who do think! i bumped into T'was Mac looking a bit glum I said what -ho whats up doc ?? what are

u doing in the gallery so early in the morning!! Well he said I heard Kathy singing but could'nt find m'broadsword so I'll come later Tell the Laird ochkay but I've come to the

Gallery to get down from the hill as those pesky goddame Gopher's are ganging up on me! they had a chat with the Cockerdodle do to make sure I don't get to much sleep

thats why I'm here to have a doze I've made a card to hang round my neck, do not disturb Artist Meditating , Yeah I like that Mac do u mind if I join you

nah on second thoughts I beter get home as now the Pens are working I should do some work ok Mac enjoy your kip SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Old Mate Mac.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	76044  

OK OK OK Calm Down Picasso She ain't Looking at You SLAINTE

Name:	OK    Picasso   Calm   Down.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	76045  

hi made the canvas to small so had to cram them all in ....SLAINTE

Name:	Homage  To    Picasso.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	76046  

hi still trying a Boucher Gustav Lundberg

Name:	Boucher.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	76048  

I like it eighty, nice job on the hair.
    Geoff

Hi Geoff all ok up your end J'espere don't think this next one will be your cup of Tea

as Osbourne is not sure if he can make the poor poorer ?? he looking to cut the mass of Mp's who are only there to cheer or jeer he reckon's to cut 450 of them as

would make no difference to the running of the country plus he's had a chat with he's mate at the BBC as to the New's reader's and the weather forcast chats

to be automated in this our democatic enlighted age SLAINTE

Name:	Balance The. Books.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	76056  

ho ho ho no Comment Stum Stum Stum

Name:	demockcrazy.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	76057  

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my hoot and blurp. . . . What's a wee moon river amongst friends doon the corner bacchanal, eh?

The only trouble with that paparazzi pic ye tore from the pages o' tha tabloids is that it was photoshopped. Ya see me beard ain't naturally blue.

Should read: "'avin a great time. Wish I was here. . ." Ach, laddie, I think ye definitely look a wee bit different without yer beard. Yer horns are showin'. Boot ye 'ave to be a hellion on the rugby pitch. Clearly a depiction of tha winners' spoils. Well doon, Mr Pablo Ploos. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream