Page 541 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 4144149153153954054154254355159164110411541 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Thanks guys, it came as a shock to us both, will keep you posted as we find out more about her condition.
    Sorry for high jacking your thread eighty.
    Regards Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Jean Thanks whats Mac on about ???
    If I find out I'll let you know and if you find out let me know ok

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    If I find out I'll let you know and if you find out let me know ok
    I'll tell ya both because you both failed to decipher my meaning. . . when in fact it was exactly what you were managing when you mentioned Mr Ploos' pictures as if they had been painted in a sequence. It sounded like a story starting with the gentleman going to pick up his girl and then out they go on the town. Sort of read like a pictogram the way you said it. . . Bet you would be really good as a translator of ancient written languages, Just. . .if I may call you Just, Ms Jean?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

thanks for the mind opener, I like how you read it as for ancient written languages with my unimaginative mind I don't think anyone would be interested after the first 5 words

hi tis a madman what a day!! my email on my main computer went for runner and as I had tarted Ethel up, after a fight with the IPad think I won

on points , plus a lot of jeering from the crowd cries of fix, think they thought I was the Chancellor an who already taken my gold teeth

anyway being a 85 year old whizzkid and having read how to in the IPad section I connected IPad to Computer and all I got was the

Ref picture so I decided To have a shoot up at the Apple Corral so on to the bus and belive it or not I had no Sketchpad with me so there I was

on the bus with do paddles so popped into Mac's for a Coke and some chips to gird ma loins for the ongoing fight well I done me best got a

couple of left hook in but he just smiled and ka oyed me with an upper cut then we were the best of mates and he sorted it all out so know Ive got a different

email so when got home in my eastasy downloaded Outlook So now I'm back in the mire that old song keeps playing There's trouble ahead

...... ... SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ethel.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	186.4 KB 
ID:	76005  

Well, another fierce day on the technological moors, laddie? Nothing for it but to have a cup o'
    coke and fries. Let the robots suss that one. When technology gets in the way o' yer sketchin', why it's a foul day indeed. You keep pressin'. Show 'em who's boss, there's a stout lad.

Incidentally, that's a right fine painting you done of the lass with those hugely brilliant eyes. I can't tell weather to look her in the eye or at her cleavage. It's really playin' 'avoc wif me natural male sensibilities. Ah, the power of Art. Good job that I can only look at the upper half of your painting OR the lower half. Reminds me o' one of them souvenir pens what when held one way you have a bathing beauty in a tight one piece bathing suit, and when tilted up on end the bathing suit disappears. Oh aye.

'ave ye no tried really really hard to look a lass in the eye, but yer eyes involuntarily kept being weighed doon by gravity only to land safe and sound on their bosom? That's the experience you painted there. Her eyes are definitely jealous and tryin' ta get me attention. But I keep scrolling doon. . . then back oop again. . . then doon. . . I feel like a ruddy school boy.

A well-painted duplex. Inspired.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ok Ok Mac'Adam I see you couldn't Resist And have Bitten The Apple SLAINTE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

sorry still ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A. Bite.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	159.0 KB 
ID:	76008  

Good morning eighty love the lady with the green eyes and I see the truth comes out, you made the logo for Apple
    Geoff

Hi Geoff yeah you know Mac the the hairy hound from the scottish Heeeelands Hiding with the Gopher's in the hill's of Californyuh had to chain him down as

was running Amoke and that was at a glime's only how things in the land of the canulks ok